Everything Happens for a Reason

A/N: How is it? I wanna know how y'all feel about it. Anything you guys wanna see happen?

No, yes?

Sorry I haven't been updating. It was suppose to be every Thursday😂. I'm truly sorry. But, the world doesn't stop for me.

In order to do what I want for this book. I'm putting my other book on pause. I keep messing things up, getting confused. Just a heads up.

Rayne's brother name is Marcus. They are the only kids. But, Sydney is that one friend. That's part of the family. Yes, she has her own key to the house.

Enjoy!!!

———
^^t published this chapter in 2019. I have so many books that I haven't published. Cause I still be f-ing things up, lol.

Enjoy loves

-----------

Rayne pov

   After coming home, I went to the kitchen to make myself some chicken. I don't know about you, but I'm in love with chicken. I can eat it any day, any time.

"You need to stop eating all that chicken. Your behind eat it anytime you get." Dropping his keys on the counter. He grabbed some grapes out of the fridge and went into the living room.

Walking after him, I sit on the couch beside him. "You buying me some food to eat." Flipping through the channels.

"No, who do you think I am? Pick a channel!" Trying to take the remote from me, trying to wrestle it out of my hand. Before I knew it I was looking at my empty plate. This little heifer made me drop my food.

Looking at my wings on the ground made my heartbreak. " you better pick them up and eat em. Eating stuff off the floor ain't never kill anyone." Knowing damn well he did too much. He need to go back to his place at this point.

I was thinking about what he said. It made me want to kill him even more. "MARCUS! Why'd you do that?! You are buying me some more!!" I screamed at him.

Picking up my textbook that was on the floor. I hit him across the head with it. "OOUUCHH! What is wrong with your mentality. That chicken was messing up your head." Covering his face, with his arms. Snatching the book out my hands, putting on the other side of him.

Picking up the chicken, I put it back on the plate. Looking at the ten pieces of good food. Wasted, dead, and killed.

Walking upstairs to his room, I moved his cover. Throwing them on the sheets for him for later. Like he said, "Eating stuff off the floor ain't never kill anyone."

  Am I going too far with this, I thought? Nope. Imagine someone taking something you love so deeply.

Feeling satisfied, I walk into my room feeling wonderful. If he gets mad, he can always go back to  his apartment, but hoping he cleans it up. So the room doesn't start smelling.

Sitting in my bed, I turned on some music. Going on my Apple playlist p, clicking on Rayne's playlist. as Toosii started to play throughout the room.

Looking around my room, I see how messy it is. Not really having anything to do, I decided to clean.

Getting lost in the moment, I hear my phone ding. Not caring I continued to clean.

Finishing straightening my room, I flopped down on my bed. Wanting to feel comfortable, I throw on an oversized shirt. Taking my pants off, i doze off to sleep.

Feeling hungry after my nap, I ordered Chinese. Realizing I had some new text messages, I decided to read them.

Jocelyn 🌼- Where u at? I haven't seen you all day.

Rayne❤️- I went home early.

Jocelyn 🌼- u good?

Rayne ❤️- yeah, I just didn't care to entertain anyone today.😂 No one deserve my amazingness.

Jocelyn 🌼- you have issues. I'll see you tomorrow.

I don't have issues, I'm amazing. Opening my other one I forgot he was still in my phone.

Dante- Aye, we gotta talk. Ion know wtf you heard. Shit ain't true.

Leaving it on read, as his message slipped my mind. Clicking on TikTok, not realizing how much time has passed.

Seeing a message pop up. As I swiped it up, as it interrupted my video.

Hearing my mom yell downstairs, that it was time to go see Grandma June. Grandma June is my dad's mom. That lady is a lot, let me tell you. She loves to have a good time, as long as she got a drink, and her music. Nothing else matter to her, like she always says "I want to go out peacefully, instead of miserably."

To be honest, I don't like that she's so comfortable talking about dying. Baby, I'm too emotional attached, thinking about those close to me dying. Always makes me sad, and ruins my day.

I understand it's the way of life, but it doesn't make it easy whatsoever.

Heading down the stairs to hear everyone speaking. "Ayo pops, when you gon let me drive the Benz?" Marcus asks.

He must be on drugs to think that dad going to let him, drive his baby. Now, look I'm not the jealous type. But, when it comes to my dad and his car, it's like he doesn't remember it's not a living thing.

Forget the car, he needs to be thinking about me, and keeping me happy. Instead of taking care of his #1 baby as he calls her.

Dante pov

At the football field at school, practicing for our next game. I was trying to find a way for Rayne to hear me out.

Ion want her thinking I'm some fuck nigga. Yeah, I first approached her on sum let fuck shit. Man, that girl got me wanting her bad, and I ain't letting up.

After practice was over, I took a shower. And sat on the bench in the locker rooms. Picking up my phone, I thought, why not give it a chance.

Dante- Aye, we gotta talk. Ion know wtf you heard. Shit ain't true.

Feeling uneasy, my leg started to bounce. Waiting on her to respond felt like hell.

Felt someone tap me on my back. "Yo, u good?"

Shaking my head, "Man nah, niggas lyin on my name."

"What happen?" My boy Xavier asked, tossing the football.

"Man, nun" I said. Throwing my phone beside me, rubbing my hands over my face. Snatching the hair out the rubber band, letting my shit hang

"Bet, I'll mind mine." He said. Getting up, he walked away.

Clicking our conversation seeing if she responded.

Read. No cap, that shit kind of stung.

Dante - Look, Ion know who told you that fuck shit. But, ong they fuckin wit u. Be ready tomorrow at 6pm, wear something nice, ma.

Hoping she'll give me the time of day, knowin if it was anyone else I'll let it be. Not her tho, she different.
--------------------

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been updating I've been working. I'm trying to get better at this.

————
Rewriting this is actually a great distraction from life, right now. How does everyone like it? Just know a lot of things are about to change, heads up.