I Must Be Dreaming, Right?

A/N: Hey again, I'm really trying to update as much as I can. 

Enjoy

Rayne's pov

"Earth to Rayne?!Rayne?!" Shaking my head I'm trynna figure out what's going on. Realizing I was in my own world after she said them words. "Am I not allowed to say my boyfriend name?..."

Staring at her with "come again" face. 

She gotta be joking I will go to jail today. I don't believe in violence, at times. Snapping her head in my direction, sizing me up.

 Giving me a stank face like I did something to her. Flipping her hair sucking her teeth, "Is there something you need?'

At that moment all I could was laugh, she must not know I'm crazy. 

Looking around making sure she was talking to me. Realizing that everyone was watching this go on. Watching Sydney come walk towards us, but standing by me.

 "Excuse me? Who's her boyfriend?" Putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Apparently my Dante . Ain't that funny?" I paused to laugh with Sydney. Pointing between me and Dante.

 "Can we talk in private?" Finishing up laughing, I turned towards Dante, "Yeah." 

Grabbing his hand walking away from the girl, "No ma, not you, Isabella."

 Causing me to stop and turn back around quickly. "Oh, her. Ight, go talk to her privately." I said sarcastically, taking my hand out of his.

"Don't say it like that, ma." Grabbing my hand, blocking the view of Layla or whatever her name was. 

"My name is Rayne, thank you. Go talk to your girlfriend in private. Enjoy yourselves." I said, with so much distaste. Walking towards Sydney grabbing her hand, going inside the house.

Dante's pov

Knowing from her attitude, I knew that I was going to be in trouble. 

Taking a big breath of air, before going towards Isabella. "What the hell is wrong with you, huh? You know she gonna kill me when I see her!" Making sure she was getting this through her head. 

But nope, this lunatic gonna come closer and wrap her arms around my neck.

"Nah deadass. Don't touch me!" Removing her hands from off me.

 "I don't want you, you ain't Rayne. I'm telling on you." I said, seriously. 

Backing away from her, while she smiling at me. All I want to do right now, be with over there with Rayne. 

Not here with Isabella having this dumb discussion. But, the streets talk, and I know she heard about Rayne and me.

"RAYNE!RAYNE!SHE TOUCHED ME!" I yelled, expecting her to do something. "Then tell your girlfriend to get off you. What you calling me for? Shoot."

 Turning seeing her sitting on the porch looking at me drinking something. Clearly seeing that she was pissed off with what was going on.

Chuckling awe she jealous, but I understand. "Look, I Love that girl over there," I said, loudly for everyone to here. 

Rayne is not going anywhere, she staying with me. No matter what anyone has to say. Tired of all this extra crap for nothing, yes, me and Isabella used to be something. That's in the past, I found my queen I don't need anybody else.

Walking away from Isabella, I walk towards my future. Grabbing her arm, pulling her up towards me. 

"Now your big head know I only want you. Stop being jealous over someone, who ain't worth your energy." 

Shaking her head, "Don't go talking to any girl in private, who claim to be your "girlfriend."  Adding quotations around girlfriend. " We a team." She said, with so much emotion.

Nodding my head, she pulled my shirt towards her pulling me for a kiss. 

Breaking away from the kiss I lean my head against hers. Looking at her in the eyes enjoying the moment, glancing towards her lips. 

Watching her bite her lips, messing with my hair bringing them towards my neck.

"Ma we gotta go, it's not safe here." I said, realizing that I have to figure out who that was? Also, on how they found us?

Watching how the sun glistened against her skin. "Damn, I'm the luckiest person," I said aloud. Watching her smile "Duh, you with me." 

Flipping her shoulder-length hair, being dramatic as always.

"No, we can't go somewhere, because me and my wife made plans, sorry." Patting my cheek calling for Sydney

Heading towards Sydney car, "We'll be at your house later," Sydney said. "We?" Confused about why she was coming. "Yep, so is Jason bye brother-in-law I almost killed." Walking towards her car driving away.

Rayne pov (After Dante asked to talk to Bella alone)

Grabbing Sydney hand pulling her in the house, heading to the kitchen.

 Watching everyone leave out the kitchen, feeling the tension. "I must be dreaming, he did not say he was talking to her in private," I ask Sydney. 

Opening the refrigerator, grabbing a bottle of Fanta, pouring 2 cups. Passing her the cup, to do as she pleased. 

Putting some ice in my cup, sitting in the chair by her. Pushing my hair behind my ear, feeling hot.

"Nope, you ain't hallucinating. We can kill them together, I know how to dispose of the bodies." Rubbing her hand on my back, trying to calm me down.

 Turning towards me, waiting for my response. Thinking about it, nodding my head "I'll think about it."Chuckling,  not saying no to her suggestion.

Shaking, because of how mad I was just thinking about what was going on. "Let's go somewhere before I hurt that girl." 

Getting down from my chair, hearing someone call my name. I head outside to only realize it was the idiot.

Sitting on the steps once again, watching him turn around to look at me.

 Not hiding that I was angry at all this crap that was going on. Sipping my drink till there was nothing left but ice.

"Then tell your girlfriend to get off of you. What you calling me for? Shoot." Emphasizing the word girlfriend.

 Watching him shake his head, at my response. Just upset at the situation happening.

Walking towards me, watching his facial expression stay the same. 

Asking me to go somewhere with him, declining. Seeing his hurt expression on his face, made my heart squeeze. 

At that moment I realized. that no matter what happens. I will always love him, and that right there made me scared.

+—————————

A/N: I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

What's been your favorite part in this book?

Favorite and Least Favorite character?

Just a heads up, remember Isabella, more of her to come.

Have a wonderful day, until next time.