Her new death wish

Enjoy💕

Rayne pov

Still in disbelief that Poly or whatever her name is, really telling my business.

How does she even know Marcus is my brother. Is the psycho stalking me? I'm too young to die now.

Not trying to catch a charge, I grab my phone. Heading back out the door, shaking. Trying to calm myself down.

Dialing Dante before I go back in there and do something dumb.

Finally picking up the phone. "You need to come right now. No joke nigga, this hoe about to get killed. Telling my business like she knows me. Come fix your problem before I do." Pacing around trying to calm my nerves.

Hearing nothing, thinking he put me on mute. "Dante Kingston Harris, why the hell am I on mute?"

Sucking his teeth, "Ma, ain't nobody got you on mute, you actually on speaker." All I could think is, he getting killed too.

"This Jobella bitch, tellin all my business to Marcus. So I'm going back in, and catching a charge." Bout to hang up.

"Send me the addy, we coming." Hearing some rustling in the background.

 "See, ain't no nigga wanna believe when I said, my girl, is a lunatic. Now y'all believe me." Hearing people respond back. Not even caring I hang up. Telling him we at Jason's.

Going downstairs I went to a little restaurant. Opening the door for a little girl. Hearing the bell above us. Smiling to myself waiting for that day, I have a little kid.

Heading inside I go look at the menu. Not believing my eyes, I wait until I get closer.

"Y'all must think I'm rich," I muttered. No joke these prices were high. $9.99 for a medium size mac' & cheese, $6.00 for 2 hotdogs, $4.75 for fries.

"I can get Dante to pay for my food," I said, out loud. This is why I'm happy for a boyfriend. Yay!

Taking a step back, so the people behind me can order. "Are you sure you don't wanna order some more food. You're really skinny, I want a girl with some meat"

 Turning away from the menu, I pay attention to the couple conversation. "Well, I'm not that hungry." The girls say. He being the rude person he is, decided to mock her back.

Walking towards them I tap on the girl's shoulder. "Hey, is this your boyfriend?" Moving in front of her blocking her view of him. "Yeah." Nodding my head "Get whatever you want I'll pay." Taking my money out my pocket.

"She needs to eat a steak. Why can't she be your size? I'll love to be with you, instead." Scoffing, I turn around towards him. 

Lifting my hand up slapping him, now I don't believe in violence, but he was trying me.

"Are you serious right now? She has a banging behind body. If I liked girls I would date her. You are so disrespectful. Please get out of my face." Walking up to the counter to buy her food.

"You don't need to do this. I can buy my own, really." Flashing me a smile, pulling her wallet out. "Too late, I'm buying." Paying for our food, finding a table to sit at.

"Thanks for all that." Waving my hand. "No need to thank me. My day has been kinda crazy already. I am happy to do something nice for you. I'm actually waiting for my boyfriend to come."

Speak of the devil, my phone rings with his name flashing.

My Crybaby 🥹

"Yes?"i speak into the phone.

 "Ma, where you at?" Hearing a bell in the background. Welp, guess he found me.

Turning around I wave him over. "Hey, come here." Watching as his friends follow him. "Weren't you just mad over the phone, now you calm and collected."

"Hey Jessica," Dante said.

 "You know her? Oh God, here we go again." Putting my head in my hands. 

Please don't be an ex I think to myself. I can't go through this again. I still have another situation.

"Calm down, Jessica is Jason's sister." Lifting my head up looking between him and Jessica. "Oh, well let's go fix this mess you made Dante. Jessica, I'll fill you in on the way."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Before we could confront miss, whatever. She ended up leaving before we had a chance to say anything.

But, now I have a HUGE problem, I kinda forgot I skipped school. I remembered when great mother called me. My dumb behind declined her call like the dumb person I am.

Rushing out the door heading to the car, with Sydney behind me.

 "Why would you decline her call, dumbass?" Buckling her seat belt, before speeding down the road. Not giving me enough time to buckle mine, "Ouucchhh!" Hitting my head on the window, because of her.

"Why are you speeding? We're still gonna our asses whipped." Looking over at her speed, seeing that she going 60 instead of 45. 

Telling her to slow down before she kills someone. Turning on the AC, because your girl is starting to sweat. My momma crazy, I don't know what's going to happen when we step in the house.

"Damn," Looking over at Sydney, trying to figure out why she said that.

 Standing in the front yard is our parents. Sydney mom, Nicole is holding a switch and my mom had a belt, smiling like they won the lottery. 

While her dad, Malik, and my dad are talking and laughing. Do they not care about us at this moment. Do they not care their beautiful daughter are about to see the light too early?

Saying one last prayer before stepping out the car. Taking my slow time to close the door. "Look, I'm sorry ahead of time, it won't happen again. I understand it was stupid for declining your call."

 Staying far away as possible, feeling Sydney push my shoulder. Giving me a look, now realizing that I should have kept my mouth shut.

"Shut up, your brother already told us." Throwing the belt on the ground. Turning my head at Sydney, with a confused facial expression.

 "What you mean, Aunty?' Sydney asked, trying to figure what she talking about.

Hearing my dad sigh, he walked over to us. Wrapping his arms around our shoulder bringing us into his chest. "Marcus told your moms that the car broke down, so Jason and him helped fix it."

"Yep," I said immediately. Watching my dad shake his head. 

If Marcus helped us get of trouble, why destroy that. But, knowing he didn't help us to be nice. Knowing that it came with a price to pay. Why couldn't it be out of the kindness of his heart? Why does he always try to blackmail me?