Its Been Too Long

Rayne pov

After what happened a while ago, I never got the chance to address it. I knew he only did it cause he was jealous.  At this point nothing surprises me when it came to him.

He started feeling a little bit better, which meant he wanted to go out more. But, I knew he was pushing hisself too much. Trying to get back to whatever he had going on.

He's been groaning in his room, from what I can hear. Not always able to convince him to stay home and rest. Until, I start raising my voice at him, in which he says something slick.

Looking at my phone to check the time, realizing it was 1:36am. Meaning, I been in this room binge watching Archer for a good minute.

Hearing my stomach grumble, made me realize I didn't make me a plate of food. Although, I made sure Dante had some food.

Not really being hungry at the time I had cooked, I made turkey wings, rice, collards, Mac and cheese, and cornbread.

I came to the conclusion that I didn't want that, at this moment. For done odd reason, I was craving some cinnamon rolls.

Getting out of bed, feeling the chilly air immediately hit my legs. I had on some thongs  and a big black shirt that was way too big for me.

After sliding on my slippers, I open the door as I head to the kitchen. As I make it there, I'm reminded how dark it is. "How the hell did I leave my phone," I muttered.

Knowing if I cut the kitchen light on, it might wake Dante up. I don't know about you, but I honestly hate being woken out of my sleep.

Happy, I had the map out of the kitchen in my head, I was able to turn the stove light on. Slowly opening the fridge door as I grab the cinnamon rolls out, quietly closing it back.

Usually I hit the can on the side of the counter to open it. Remembering, I could use a spoon to help pop it open.

Successfully doing everything, I was finally able to put the in the oven. As I get ready to close and turn it on,  I could feel a presence behind me. Feeling him press hisself against my ass, as he massages it.

Standing up, trying to turn around to face him. "Why are you up?" I say softly. As he hums,  completely ignoring my question. Wrapping his arms around my waist, as he makes sure it's no space between us.

Closing my eyes, as I lean back into him enjoying the body heat radiating off him. Feeling him dip down, leaving kisses in my neck. Moving his hand further up wrapping his hand around my neck, as I moan.

"If only you knew what I've been thinking about," he whispers in my ear. Sending chills down my spine.

"Why don't you tell me?" Loving the way his hands was roaming every part of me. Chuckling, as he walked me closer to the counter. As he slowly bent me over, before spreading my legs open with his knee.

Dipping his hand into my thong, "Mmmm... you're already wet." As he pulls removes my shirt to get better access.

Feeling his hand rub my clit in a circular motion, as my juices spread over his fingers. "Fuck," he groans deeply in my ear, feeling his chest vibrate as he speaks.

Without a second thought, he crouches down, putting his head between my legs. "Dante," I yell out in shock and pleasure.

Feeling the disappearance of my thong, as he licks and sucks on my clit, making sure to taste all my juices. Hearing and feeling everything, caused my knees to buckle.

As he quickly grabs my thighs, pushing his face and tongue further into me. "Yes, keep going." As I reach down to grabs his hair in my hands, as I pull on it. Hearing his moans, ripple throughout the kitchen.

"Fuck Mamas, you taste so good." Getting up, before sticking his fingers inside me. Causing me to throw my head back onto him. As he pulls me into a kiss, as he increase his speed.

Not being able to continue kissing him, as I moan out. "You like that?" He says. As I moan out yes, as my body begs for more.

Turning me around, before carrying me to his bed. Throwing me down, as he spreads my legs open wasting no time. As he plunges hisself into me, as pleasure and pain spreads.

"D-Dan-" Not able able finish my sentence,as the waves of pleasure was never ending. "You like that mamas?" Nodding my head, feeling a slap to my thigh.

As I open my eyes to see him looking at me, "Use your words, I wanna hear you." Moaning a yes over and over again. Wanting him to continue his assault on my body.

As I wrap my hand around his throat, as I grind into him. "Mmm fuck." He moans, watching as he closes his eyes. Not stopping as I decide to pick up the pace, hearing his moans feel the room.

"Right there mamas." He say shakingly. As it sends a shiver up my spine. As I lean up to tongue kiss him, as I squeeze his neck. Bucking his hips to meet mine, causing me to moan louder.

As I move from his mouth as he tries to recapture my lips, I leave kisses along his neck. Making sure to suck, lick, and bite. The sounds of his moans was like fuel to me, causing me to keep going.

Trailing my hands down his back, as he picks up the pace. Causing me to claw at his back, as he chuckles. "Scream for me, mamas." He say's, as his voice becomes even deeper. Doing as I was told.

"Aht Aht, look at me mamas." Causing me to snap my eyes open. Just for me to go back to closing them.

Leaning down as he kisses me with everything he had, as he continued to thrust into me."Mmm mams, take it." Causing me to gasp, feeling too much at once.

Opening my eyes, seeing the pleasure written all over his face, unwrapping my legs from his waist. Without warning, he flips me over before slamming back into me, thrusting even harder into me. Causing me to move forward, trying to catch my breath.

Feeling him go deeper with each thrust, as he sits me up. "Stop running from it, you can take it." He moans in my ear. Not even realizing he was playing a dangerous game.

That's all I took for me, as I make sure to meet each of his thrust. Hearing him curse and moan behind me. Feeling his grip on my hips loosen, "I wanna get on top," I moan, while looking at him.

Hesitating to pull out of me, as he lays on his back. Climbing on top on him, as I sink myself on dick. "Shit." I moan, loving the way he gasp before grabbing ahold of me. Making it my mission to take every inch.

Not wasting any time as I start to ride him, as I watch his reaction. As he throws his head back, "Fuck mamas, right there,"

Causing me to grab his neck, as I squeeze it. Arching my back as I feel him keep hitting my g-spot

"Don't stop, don't stop," he groans, as he meets me every time as he thrusts. Taking me overboard, as the feeling in my stomach becomes too much.

"D-Da-Mmm." Not able to get my sentence out from the amount of pleasure I was feeling.

Letting out a frustrated groan, not being able to speak. "Cum for me mamas." Reaching up to squeezed my neck.

That was all I needed before I climaxed, as he came soon after. "Catch your breath, we're not done yet mamas,"