Chapter 11

El and Peter were walking to school the next day. Peter had his stealth suit in his backpack just in case something were to happen. He was also working on more suits for future help when he would be fighting whoever was in the van. El was helping him out the best she could and also helping him with new gadgets as well.

As they arrived at the school, they saw Mike and Max standing by the bike racks while Lucas, Dustin, and Will were standing farther away from them. El raised an eyebrow as she walked up to Mike and Max. Peter followed his new sister, just wanting to stick by her when their friends seemed to be split.

"Why are they over there?" El asked, gesturing to the three other party members. "What happened?"

Mike sighed and folded his arms. "Will told them what happened because they got curious," he explained. "Lucas and Dustin are siding with Will because they don't like how you reacted when you saw him kissing me."

"They basically said that you had no right to react the way you did," Max added. "Which is complete bullshit because you had every right to. Will was kissing your boyfriend. Honestly I'd react that way too if I saw some bitch kissing Lucas."

"I agree," Mike said. "You know I don't like it when you use your powers in public, but I would definitely have thrown someone against the hall if I saw them kissing you. I don't know what the hell they're thinking though."

El grew even more angry at the story. Without saying a word to her boyfriend, best friend, or new brother, she stormed off towards Lucas, Dustin, and Will. Mike and Max called after her while Peter followed her to try and stop her, but nothing was affective. 

"Hey!" El yelled at Lucas, Dustin, and Will. "Am I not allowed to be angry at what happened? I didn't mean to push Will, it just happened!"

"It wasn't right though!" Lucas said, looking mad at her. "You can't just push someone when you get angry! Besides, you pushed me when Mike and I were fighting and you pushed Max off her skateboard when she was with Mike! How is this any different?"

"That was an accident, Lucas!" El yelled. "I lost control because I didn't want you guys to fight! And you were and I don't know how to control my powers! With Max, I was angry and confused and it was all a mistake! She knows that and I apologized and she's cool with it! Will had no right to kiss my boyfriend, especially when I was right there!"

Dustin sighed. "Look, El, we know you can't control your powers, but you have to! You could've killed Lucas back then and you could've killed Will if you pushed him any harder!" He said.

El rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "I know I could've killed Lucas. I still feel guilty about that and I am really sorry! I still am! And with Will, he wouldn't have died! You can't know that! Just because I push someone means that I can kill them?! Thanks a lot!" She said, getting even more angry by the minute.

The girl then turned to Will, who was hiding behind Lucas and Dustin. "Show yourself Will!" She demanded. He stepped out from behind them and looked down. "I don't care if you like guys, but what you did was unforgivable. You know I like Mike and I care about him. But you still went ahead and kissed him. Don't put the blame on me by saying that I pushed you and could've killed you. You know what you did was wrong. You're the one who's ruining our friendships, not me. I thought you were a brother to me, but now you're not. I can't believe you would do that to me."

Will was still looking at the ground. "I regret kissing Mike, but you still shouldn't have used your powers," he said. "Yes, I like him. I've had a crush on him for a while and I knew that he wouldn't have those feelings for me back. But I kissed him to get it over with. You weren't supposed to see that and I'm sorry you saw it."