The End

I just wanted to thank you to everyone that read my story! I hope you enjoyed Sage's and Marius's journey as much as I did! Sadly that is the endng of their story for now, I may revisit them but right now I'm going to work on the companion story to The Tide its called The Return. I would love if you could give it a chance like many of you did with The Tide. 

The Return follows society as it tries to rebuild after the Great War and the disease that killed many children and elders. We follow a young man, Paz he's been through hell from foster care to living his teen years in a phycatric hospital. Paz is plauged by reacurring dreams of a beautiful mermaid who needs his help but he can never save her. The dreams drive him to extremes and he tries to flee the radical ggroup he has been living and rebuilding with. But on the night he escapes a woman arives. Not just any woman but the meraid in his dreams. Confused and smitten he stays to learn about the mysterius mermaid who has legs. Lryric a mermaid who has been given the ability of Sight, can see into the future and has been seeing the same young man in her visions for as long as she can remember. The black sheep of her family she decides to leave the saftey of the ocean and using her visions as a guide she sets off to find the mysterious man that haunts her waking hours. 

Thank you again for reading! - Sage Grace