The day has come..... I should have made a joke

A/n:I'm depressed watching downloaded hentai over and over again

The days passed by quickly with nothing really happened. You was sweating bullets.

Y/n: Ahhhh Fuck , Justin should have been here by now unless...... No that
couldn't have happened, slenda couldn't have done anything to him right. Well I have other matters to attend to.

Lemon starts now

*Knock* *knock*
Angel: ~ohhhhh Y/N, you know what time it is~. Angel had a somewhat sing in her voice.

You Opened your door and looked at Angel with full eye contact.

Y/n: uhhh you can't come yet I have exactly 3 hours  37 minutes and 54 seconds left.

Angel: you should be happy that I didn't come here at 12 AM.

You tried closing the door but she used her foot to block it from closing.

Angel: were doing it right here right now if you like it or not. So I suggest you give in so I don't have to force you.

Forcing her way in your room she grabbed you, while you tried resisting it proven futile. She threw you on to your bed. You tried to move but she was already straddling you

Y/n: Dina wait.

Angel raised an eye brow.

Angel/Dina : calling me by my real name, you're serious huh.

Y/n:  yeah I'm serious. don't you think you're going to fast with this, I mean I've only been here for a week.

Angel/Dina: 3 years I haven't seen or in contact with you. I yearned that long for you that long. I.... I...... I deserve this.

She kept you pined as she began to move around. Her rear was facing you with her white panties on display and you couldn't see what was happening on the other end.
You heard her unbuckle your pants and she proceeded to pull it down revealing your rock hard member pushing against your boxers

Angel: I thought you said you didn't want to do this but your friend over here says otherwise.

Angel pulled down on your boxers and she saw the entire length and width of your member. You felt something wet slide around the tip. Her tongue moved around in a circular fashion and you slowly felt it go lower. She began putting your dick in her mouth and kept moving down until it was all the way in her throat. She slowly brought her mouth back up all the way to the tip. Once there she started bobbing her head up and down on your rod receiving a moan from you. She kept going faster and faster,it felt like pure Bliss to you. you began feel something building up inside you.

Y/n : Angel I'm gonna cum

She began to slow down until coming to a complete stop.

Y/n: why'd you stop.

Angel: awww you mad that you didn't get to cum, well you should learn to eat the food that's Infront of you.

Angel brought herself down on you so that her panties were right Infront of your face. Taking the hint you extended your tongue and started to lick, she began moaning in joy. She started sitting on your face as you continued. This went on for a few minutes until she sprayed her juices on your face and in your mouth. You swallowed what you could and licked some off your face.

Angel: Y/n *pant* that felt *pant* great. I think you deserve to a rewa– what are you doing.

You flipped Angel over and you was now on top of her. You spread her legs and removed her panties.