through the eye of a mad woman

Justin's house
After reigns return. It's 10 at night

Justin: so reign what did you see, are they ok ?

Reign: are they ok ? Aren't you gonna ask what happened to me, i got my left arm cut off and the a gaping hole where my stomach should be.

Matt: that's actually a hole where your large and small intestine would be.

Reign: ..................

Matt shut your smart ass mouth before I go out and find my arm and beat you half to death with it.

Matt: alright I'll be quiet.

Justin: so I'll ask again what happened.

Reign: well I was roaming the woods to  find Y/n and Josh by following there magic energy. There energy lead me to a mansion in the woods and I was able to record the some of the people inside. I was leaving to come back here when the glasses started to static and a 7 foot woman with no face came out of nowhere launched a tentacle from here back removing my arm. I was running and got far but she came out of nowhere and impaled me with her tentacle. Luckily she left my body thinking I was dead. After that I started hauling ass to get out till I came here.

Norman: Hey Reign can I see my glasses, I wanna see if I recognize anyone.

Reign hands over Norman's glasses.

Norman puts on his glasses and hits a button on the side. The recording was shown to Norman at a very fast speed. A small reflection of it could be seen on the glasses lens 

Norman: Natalie Ouellette, Jessica Woods, Jane Arkensaw , Jackie hammerson, Tami Rogers and Dina Clark. Huh these girls have been missing for years and was wanted for murders.

Justin: did you just say Dina Clark.

Norman: yeah , you know her ?

Justin: know her Y/N dated her for a while but she disappeared without a trace.

Norman: wow how depressed was he when he found out she was gone.

Justin: depressed, nah he was happy that bitch left and shit I was too. It was a relation of " if you don't love me back I remove your brothers dick and feed it to him" , she still gives me nightmares.

I would call it an abusive relationship at best and a submissive relationship at worst.

Norman: damn , well the only question is why y/n dated her.

Justin: I honestly forgot why, you can ask y/n when we get him.

Norman: yeah I'll ask him later but can you guys leave and let me go over the rest of the film , I don't want any distractions while watching

Everyone else: alright

They left the room leaving Norman alone

Norman continues the video to when Reign is leaving and it starts to static.  Norman pauses the video and can somewhat see a tall feminine figure in a business suit with a pale face that had no eyes or mouth and had tentacle coming from its back .

While this is happening blood slowly comes out of Norman's nose. Still watching the video he saw Reign trying to run away dodging a tentacle that was launched at him , 2 more tentacles sprouted from the woman's back. While reign dodged the first one, the second hit his arm and the impact blasted it off to the side. Reign recoiled in pain but kept running until one the tentacle impaled him in the stomach and raised him in the air before throwing him off. The being then seemingly teleporting away. Norman stopped the video there and took off the glasses. He felt something trickling down his face touching it he saw it was not only his nose but both his eyes were bleeding.