put yourself in someone else's shoe's literally

Continued from were we left off.

A/n: this is currently the shortest  chapter

You was bored as fuck and didn't know what to do. You went down stairs to eat some food and drink some juice.

Y/n: WHO THE FUCK LEFT FINISHED JUICE IN THE FRIDGE.

Tami walked it clutching her ears.

Tami: why are you y-yelling

Y/n: some one left finished juice in the fridge, they didn't even bother throwing it away.

Tami: it was probably Jess, she does that sometimes ( like a bitch)

Y/n: well were is she, I outta teach her a lesson.

Tami: I doubt you could but I haven't seen her since yesterday when she left to go on her merry killings

*Knock* *knock* *knock*
You hear someone at the front door.

Tami : I'll go get it , it's probably Jess.

After a few seconds of Tami leaving you hear some loud laughter.

Going to the front door you see Tami rolling on the ground laughing her ass off to Jess.

It was a funny sight indeed. It looked like Jess had a bad wake up. Her hair was a mess some of it even puffed up. The worst of it all was that she didn't have any shoes on and was walking in the forest barefoot. 

Y/n: what happened to you.

Jess: I don't feel like talking about it.

Y/n: you Know, I'll just keep annoying you if you don't just tell me here.

Jess: you Know what him I'll tell you.

Flash back to yesterday night.

Jess was on the roof top of some building looking for some victims. She spotted a lone male wearing a hoodie walking.

Jess: perfect an easy target.

She climbed down and started to follow him. She knew that he getting paranoia as he kept looking at back in her direction. She threw a can at him which hit him in the back off the head.

(???) : Ow what the fuck.

The man turned around to be greeted by nothing.

???: Ok what the fu- ahh

Jess suddenly appeared in front of him holding her knife.

Jess: Hel-

*Kick*

*Thud*  *clang*

Jess tried to surprise the man but go met with a kick to the face. She was knocked out cold.

???: Oh shit. Uhh fuck what should I do.

The man looked around till he saw an alley way.

He started to drag Jess to the alley and placed her down.

Reaching into his pocket he wrote a note and put it in her hoodies pocket.

He was about to leave until something caught his eyes.

Her shoe's, they were some nice "Tim's" . He looked down at his and hers.

???: Aww fuck it, time to be the token black guy and steal from her.

He Started to remove her shoes and put them on, resting his sneakers to the side.

???: Wow a perfect fit.