Smokey start

Justin you got to stop having sex everywhere we go.

fuck off, that girl was a bitch who lied. You tried to convince her to steal weed from the local mob . So, she wasn't caught by the police. She almost got killed by the dealers.

She's still alive ain't she.
Yes alive with a restraining order against you.

This is the fourth time we had to move due to you. If you don't stop being hypersexual I'll kick you out the house. Alright I'll stop Y/N.

Y/N POV
the person I was arguing with was my twin brother Justin. It's just us two in our family. Our parents and sister died in a car crash in America while we were 19 in France taking college classes. Our older brother Norman is a FBI agent and was currently working on a mass murder case. I think it was something like the paper airplane killer. He couldn't come to the funeral. But our parents death affected me and Justin greatly, I turned to smoking weed and getting high to forget my troubles, my brother on the other hand became an acholic and went to become a  satyriasis (Sex addiction). We don't really know what happened to Norman  though, he has been moved around a lot, taking many cases in the United States.

We were currently going to our parents house that became ours when they died. It was in a medium sized city so there was a decent amount of people there.  It was fully paid off so there was no rent needed to be paid, luckily I had 2 friends to watch over the house while we were coming back to America. This was the only thing normal about us.

We're immortal but we have different types Immortality. I have regenerative Immortality. (When you die you form a new body that's completely healed and you return to the spot you were before you got killed.)

Justin is basically regenerates his body extremely fast and it will be  impossible to kill him normally( he's a zombie). There was this magic garnet girl that killed him and some  necromancer brought him back to life causing his Immortality.

He got another power that is so hilarious to us that he haven't used it in a year. He said he would never use it again (Foreshadowing).

TIMESKIP to the present.
3rd person

You and Justin just walk inside your parents home and Justin immediately goes to the couch. Goodnight I'm going to sleep. We didn't even unpack yet. We can do that tomorrow. Alright fine we'll do it tomorrow.

Timeskip 8 days

hey Justin,  Matt and Josh are coming over they said they were going to go camping in the wood out back. Why would I go with your loser friends and isn't the forest cursed or some shit like that. Those are just rumor and there bringing alcohol and weed. It the expensive stuff too. So we're going camping and we have grade A narcotics and drinks. Alright I'll go, you convinced me. But your carrying your sword and I'll get the book. Why would I carry Dark-Drinker(someone should know that name) it appeared to be a normal longsword but it had engraving on the blade and if you looked close enough you could see a purple aura radiating form it. The woods are allegedly cursed and I don't feel like dying to many times.
Ok fine we're also taking Matt's car alright. You can't bring your motorcycle. Why not Justin responded irritated. Because if the forest is truly cursed, you would already be gone leaving  Matt Josh and me alone. Fine I'll leave my bike. Alright good they'll be here in an hour.

Timeskip 1 hour.

Matt and Josh arrived in there black pickup truck and took us into the forest.

We started setting up camp when we were somewhat deep in the forest. So how do you guys wanna start this, the weed I bought came with something special Josh stated. He goes in his pocket and pull out some edibles. And Justin just for you I got some of my grandfathers alcohol he got from a friend in  Scotland. He handed the small canister to Justin. It was the most that he allowed me to take. Don't waste it, my grandpa saved it for 10 years. 10 YEARS Justin shouts. Im going to make this shit last, don't worry about me.