old flowers

This chapter contains a lemon.

Justin pov

*Knock* Knock

"Who is it",Justin says as it's currently 2 AM.

(???) It's a surprise a familiar voice says.

No fucking way Justin says opening the door, NORMAN in a suit and tie with what appears to be sunglasses hanging from his shirt pocket

Hello little brother, so how have you been.

I'm doing fine I guess.
Before we do anything get y/n will you.

Justin stops and starts looking downwards.
About that, Norman I- I don't know we're y/n is.

What do you mean, what happened to him. We were in the wood with a some friends and I think some killers got him, kidnapped him I don't know.

Norman put his hands on his face. Hehehehe hahaha. Norman are you ok Justin says.

Norman doesn't reply he stops laughing and reaches into his pocket and pull out what seems to be needles with a red liquid in it.

Norman what is that Justin asks in a scared tone. He hears nothing as Norman injects some of into his neck.
Argggg, ok ok I'm fine now Justin no need to worry.

The hell was that Justin asks. It's a drug used to calm me down. Uhh ok , but may I ask what it is. That's classified information, buuut I can tell you some of it's side effects. When the user overdoses it makes the user have very fast reflexes, slows down brain activity for a period of time and last but not least horny.

Horny

yes horny.

Are we talking about the same horny here.

Yes I get horny as in I want to fuck someone horny.

Ok making sure we're on the same foot. And just to tell you, I'm the sole user of the drug, its usable in my blood and body type as the other people who used it died of heart attacks, blood clots and other things.

Wow I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that. Justin would you mind if I inject some of the drug into you.

What no I don't even Know what happens if it rejects my body.

Don't worry I've done my research on your body and you are ok for it, but if it fails you'll be fine having Immortality and all that.

Yeah your righ- wait how to you know about that. Im in the FBI. We and the CIA collected lots of data about you and y/n. Who do you think cleans up what happens to all the beings you fight or kill.

So why haven't me or y/n been into like a super secret government facility with experiments being run on us.

There would be no point, you guys aren't doing anything bad that affects the world or government. Besides the book and sword bonded to the 2 of you, we couldn't use them anyway, it'll be useless.

Also Justin how did you get the "Necronomicon". Was it some epic adventure, travel in time. Fight with a de-

I had sex with a demon Justin said with a monotone voice . Really that's it.

Well the demon was into some kinky shit and was a dominatrix, I got lucky and escaped with it. she almost got to my ass

Damn you're lucky . Let's just get ready to go , I hope y/n is ok. Yeah me too.

CP Mansion

Slenda just looked at the girls carrying the boy. She had her arms crossed clearly angry. You brought a human here, why slenda said with a angry tone. We believe he could be useful in fighting "Her", he uses a magical sword so he might be able to kill "Her" with it like Angel said Jane.

There is another reason that they brought him here isn't there slenda asked. Yeah he had some killer weed with him Jess spoke happily.

Really so you brought him here because he had weed.

YES! Is there anything wrong with that Jackie said.

There is so many things wrong but I don't care anymore he can't stay but before that can I see his sword for a second.

Ok Jane said handing her the sword.

Wait a second this is the holy sword Dark-Drinker, it makes no sense to me how he got it. Nevermind about what I said before he can stay, also what's his name.

Really, thanks slenda Jess and Jackie said in Union.
His

I'll get a room for y/n so pick hi- wait when did he wake up. The girls turn around to see y/n using his lighter to smoke some weed, he looks at them and his pipe. Woah I got to thank Josh for this, these hallucinations are so realistic said y/n

Slenda walks over to him, hello y/n

Hello hallucination said y/n

Ok well my name is slenda over there is Jane, Jess , Jackie and clockwork

Hello the girls said to y/n, hi he replied back to them.

There is someone else I want you to meet. Angel can you come down here slenda called out. Hearing someone come down the steps and into the living room y/n saw a blonde haired girl wearing an all white outfit.

Hello angel this is slenda got cut off by angel running toward y/n and putting him in a bear hug lifting him off the ground.

Oh my goodness y/n I thought I'll never see you again Angel said with an excited voice.

Wait you know him slenda asked confused. Know him, we dated.

DATED! The other girls yelled

Yes dated before I became a proxy for slenda, me and Y/N dated. Slenda by any chance is he staying here.

Yes he is infact he could stay in your room if you want. Really slenda thanks allot Angel said grabbing y/n and dragging him to her room. The girls heard Angels door lock.

Well I guess that settles it, girls go back to your rooms, and don't smoke in the living room, if you girls want to smoke go to smoking room or stay in your own room please. Alright slenda 3 of the girls said leaving to there rooms.

Angel room

You know I missed you y/n , Angel said wrapping her arms around the boys shoulders.

"Angel, if you wasn't a figment of my imagination and was actually here I would kiss you".

Lemon start

"Is that so" Angel said with a growing smile. She licked her lips and moved y/n face so it was facing her own. Angel leaned in closer, a blush forming on her face as her lips met yours. The kiss lasted a few seconds before the two pulled away. The two just looked at each other before kissing again. Still In the kiss Angel's hand started to drift downwards from your chest to your pants. Angel slid her hand into your pants and grabbed your erect "member". You lead out an audible moan.

"So you like that" Angel said very seductively. She started to move her hand at an slow pace, slowly picking up speed and stopping on a medium pace. You start to pant loudly.
Angel takes notice and starts going at her fastest speed. You start moaning and panting louder and louder.

"Are you about to cum my love" Angel asks. You just nod rapidly. Feeling that your on the edge, Angel slows down and come to a stop.

"Why did you stop" you ask unsatisfied that she didn't allow you to cum. She didn't answer, she pulled your pants and got on her knees. You could fell her breath on your penis as it starts to throb. Opening her mouth she takes your whole dick in her mouth, the feeling of her mouth and throat engulfing you made you release you load into her.

Angel left your member in her mouth until you was done releasing in her. She swallowed your cum making sure not to spill any, "Delicious" she says.

Lemon end

"So Y/N how about another rou- "
She was cut off by some snoring. It was coming from Y/N as you had fallen asleep. Angel sighed, "well we could continue tommorow" Angel laid on her bed right next to you. "Yeah tomorrow" , that was thing she said before drifting off to sleep.

A/N: my lemon writing is shit imo

Shout out to the 6 people reading this.