Elsa

She was in the dungeon. Her worst nightmare come true.

White light streamed in from the thin window, illuminating the dark dingy walls.

"No." Elsa whispered. She knew the kingdom was frozen over, but this bad?

She stood to her feet and walked to the window. She got two feet from the window when she was pulled back. She stepped backwards and looked down at her hands.

The cuffs wrapped around her fists and stopped at her wrists. Elsa could remember being sized for these cuffs when she was eighteen, her father had them made before he and her mother left on their trip. The trip they never returned from.

The door behind her opened. Elsa spun around to see Prince Hans entering the room.

"You have to let me go!" She demanded, "Get Anna!"

He looked down, as if contemplating something, "Anna has not returned." He explained.

"No." She whispered, looking down at the dirty floor, "Please!" She begged, looking back up at him, "I'm a danger to Airendale!"

"I'll see what I can do." Hans said solemnly, turning around.

The door behind him closed with a thud, as Elsa turned back to the window. The entirety of the once beautiful fjords were frozen over.

She tugged a little harder on the chains, the chains clinked together lightly, but didn't budge.

Suddenly she heard guards running down the stairs, Elsa tugged harder in the chains.

Frost crawled out of the small cracks in the cuffs, traveling down the chains. The frost spread across the dungeon room, freezing the door shut, the guards banged on the door, trying to get in.

Elsa pulled harder and harder in the chains, until the frozen metal around her hands snapped open. Not wasting any time, Elsa turned the the windowed wall and focused all of her power onto the stones.

The wall blew back, the stones crumbling and flying across the fjords.

As the wall fell apart, the pounding on the door grew louder. However, that's not what most concerned Elsa. With the rocks, a body went flying. It landed a mere five feet from its original position, rolling into his back.

Jack let out a groan as he stopped rolling, clutching his chest.

"Jack!" Elsa yelled, running to his side.

Thin veins of frost had crawled up his neck and jaw as his hands and lips had turned a light blue.

"El- sa!" He rasped out, "moon-froze-heart."

His words her broken up by deep inhales as he struggled to breath. Jack shakily took one of Elsas hands, his frozen hand wrapping around her wrist, and placed it in his chest.

"You-fix!" He coughed, the frozen veins still creeping up his face.

"Jack I can't fix this!" Elsa shook her head, "I-I don't know how."

"Of course you don't." A voice behinds her cackled.

Following the voice, heat seemed to radiate from behind Elsa. As she turned around, she had to put a hand up to black out the light.

A woman wearing a dress of flames stood over Elsa, a sword strapped to her hip dangling mere inches from her face.

"Poor Jack Frost." The woman laughed, "Killed because he put all his trust in a little girl!"

"Run!" Jack coughed, attempting to sit up, "Run-now!"

"I'm not leaving you!" Elsa snapped, forcing him down where he was, "I'm definitely not leaving you with this person!"

The storm surrounding the fjords because to slowly grow stronger around the three, encircling them in winds and snow.

"Oh I would run if I were you!" The woman laughed, putting a hand on the hilt of the sword, "Not that it would do you any good!"

"Please-Elsa!" Jack begged, pulling on her arm, "Run!"

"I told you." Elsa said softly, putting her free hand on his cheek, "I'm not leaving you alone."

The woman stopped laughing, tightening her grip on the hilt, "What?" She narrowed her eyes.

"I'm not leaving him." Elsa turned her head to the woman, "You don't scare me!"

The storm continued to spin faster around the three of them, the wind causing Elsa's braid to lift up off of her shoulder.

The woman let out an animal like scream. It traveled across the fjords, filling every heart that heard it with a moment of fear and anger.

"I'LL MAKE YOU FEAR ME!" She screamed, pulling the sword from her hip.

Bright red flames traveled down the blade as the woman aimed the sword at Jack Frost's chest.

"NO!" Elsa screamed, jumping to her feet and in front of Jack.

The sword passed through her chest as a knife would butter, then burned a hole through her ribs and lungs.

Queen Elsa was dead long before she hit the ground.

A/N: hey! I'm back! (After like 6 months.) somehow this isn't the longest I've gone without updating.
As some of you know, I was focusing a lot in school to be sure I graduated. Since then these last two months have been filled with traveling, working, and getting ready for college. Unfortunately updating this just hasn't been one of my priorities. Which it sad because I'm really exited to write what I've got planned for this story! I wish I could say I'll update soon, but knowing me I'll just get half way done with the next chapter and then leave it here for another three months. I'll do my best, bye bye!