Elsa

Jack continued to pester Elsa on how she'd never heard of him for several minutes until Elsa finally cut him off.

"Look Jack, I'm really sorry but I've never heard of you!" She explained, crossing her arms, "Now I believe that I'm due a few questions myself!"

Jack opened his mouth, as if to say something, but closed it, "Yea." He grumbled, "I suppose that's fair."

Elsa nodded, then glanced at his staff, "Whats that for?"

He looked at the staff and smiled, "This?" He asked, taking it in both hands, "This help me make frost and snow!"

Her eyes widened, "What did you just say?" She whispered, could it really be true?

"It helps me make frost and snow?" He repeated, looking at her strangely, "Why?"

"Never, Never mind that!" She stammered, unconsciously unfolding her arms and placing her hands behind her back, "It's not important."

"Tell me!" Jack pressed, "Please." He added, looking down.

Elsa sighed, what use was it to try to hide it any more? Her entire kingdom knew.

She shakily raised one of her hands, and opened her palm. Delicate snowflakes spilled out of her hand, fluttering through the air. They drifted throughout the large room, dancing around each other.

"No way!" Jack laughed, a smile stretched across his face, "I thought I was the only one!"

Upon seeing his reaction, that of joy not fear, Elsa couldn't help but to smile with him.

It had been so long since someone had responded positively to her powers.

The pair talked for hours. Mostly about their powers, however as time went on, discussion moved along to more serious topics. Elsa told him about her sister, Anna.

When she first brought up Anna, something flashed in Jacks eyes. It was gone as soon as it came, Jack himself didn't seem to even realize that it had appeared.

"Do you have any siblings?" She asked

He thought for a minute, leaning back on the ice they were sitting on, "I don't know." He admitted.

"You don't know?" She pressed, "What do you mean?"

"I don't really know." He sighed, "One day I woke up and I was this. Maybe this is all I've ever been." He looked down at his pale hands, "But sometimes," he whispered, "I feel like there is something else. Some piece of me that I'm missing."

The sat in silence for several heart beats, until Elsa finally said, "Then I suppose you'll just have to find that piece."

A/N: I'm really sorry for such a short chapter. I'm normally would cringe at ending it so soon, but that just felt like the right spot to end it. I promise the next chapter will be better, and longer.