Intermission

Hi there

I literally just looked and I haven't updated this since 31st may 2016 i mean HOW !!!!??

Also im gonna quit whilst im ahead and just type this like a text instead of with correct words and punctuation because 1. im too lazy to type this properly 2. i wanna get this out there ASAP 3. i want it to feel like i'm actually talking to you like i would talk to anyone else rather than trying to be a writer and all professional and 4. my nails are far too long and theyre tapping all over the screen and its making it IMPOSSIBLE TO WRITE NICELY

So its been just over 3 years since i last updated this and tbh i just wanted to let everyone know that i an still here and i genuinely havent given up on this story. I could tell you every details that leads from the last upload to the nineteen years later, sure some details might be patchy or foggy and damn i'll probably change some stuff (three years is a long time to grow and develop) but i could rattle you off the big main events. You wouldn't believe it. You'll lose your mind. and i know most people would give you an excuse about being busy (which, tbf, i have been busy) but the whole truth is i got lazy. i lost my motivation and it just never returned, and that sucks. That REALLY sucks. Especially because i am really passionate about this story and the people and situations i created and the general HP-ness of it all.

HP-ness. Christ.

But yeah i guess this is just a filler to say hey and generally gauge if this is worth continuing? If theres anyone out there? If anyone wants the rest of this book? Because i'll do it, trust me. I'll do it even if no one wants me to do it, because don't let your own happiness and decisions be dictated by others, kids.

I digressed again.

Let me know if you're still out there.

Love to every single one of you.

Kate (pottersocks)

P.S. tell mama to bugger off. x