Chapter 8: Alex Is The Witch That You're Too Scared To Mention

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters. They all belong to J.K. Rowling.

Chapter Eight: Alex Is The Witch That You're Too Scared to Mention

Alex's Point of View

JANUARY

I woke abruptly from my nap by a loud bang and Lottie's voice screaming from the kitchen. I pushed my still broken guitar off my back, rolled off the bed onto my feet and made my way into the hallway. I saw Lottie standing on the step to the kitchen looking horrified into the living area, "What's up with you?"

"A-- ... I ..."

"Was it you banging about?" I asked her. She pointed shakily upwards and I looked around the corner into our living room,

"Aha, shit." I lent back and put a hand on my hip. I had not foreseen this flaw,

"It just ... It went bang ... And and and it was like o-on Christmas--"

"Oh, that bloody nightmare you had and kept me up for three hours. Yeah. I remember that one." I grumbled at Lottie, staring at the problem that was smouldering slightly in front of me.

The TV had exploded.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You're fucking useless." I told Fred bluntly,

"In his defence, I didn't hear it either."

"Well then, you're fucking useless as well." I told George as he was slowly raising his hand. It shot back down,

"C'mon, it wasn't their fault."

"Technically it was, Lottie." I told her, folding my arms, "Don't try and defend them."

"We live in a magic jokeshop, down a magic alley, in a magic world. It could of been any of us."

"Yeah, but the only thing is is that at the time of the incident--"

"Alex, this is not CSI."

"I was asleep." I pointed to myself and cut off Lottie, "You was boiling spaghetti, and these two pricks--" I moved my point from Lottie to the twins, "Were conducting an experiment for some potion I don't even remember."

"Actually, it's a diary, and it resembles that what Ginny had in year four except--"

"I don't care if it was a parrot that shits gold nuggets. You blew up my TV."

"It was our TV technically."

"Actually, it was H's TV." Lottie inputted, "Didn't the spare galleons buy it?"

"No, it came out the--"

"This is not important!" I shouted over the top of Lottie and George,

"None of it's important, Al. We just have a ... A smoking TG we need to move out."

"For the last bloody time, it's TV!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FEBRUARY

I slowly came to a stop outside Lottie and George's room and put a hand over my eyes. That's coughing. I really hope it's George.

I got to the kitchen. It wasn't George, "Oh ... Merlin."

"It's alright, I've given her a bucket." George told me as he turned around to face me. He was buttering toast,