Chapter 8

I think I cried too much last night until I fell asleep.. I didn't take my shower and I'm still wearing my suit.. I then looked at my watch.. Aahh, go to work again.. I rubbed my face.. To be honest, I didn't feel want to go to work now.. First, because I don't want to meet director Kim.. Second, I feel ashamed to meet manager Choi.. I don't know what should I do if I see her..
.
.
.
.

As soon as I came to the office, I could see other people looked at me while whispering.. I then looked at my suit but I don't think that's the matter.. Wait, manager Choi didn't tell about last night to everyone, right?

I then walked to Accounting Department.. Again, it's the same.. My other seniors looked at me and whispered.. Gosh, I don't have good feeling.. Did manager Choi tell about last night?

"Oh? Here you are.."

I turned to look at Manager Choi who just came.. Then other seniors started talking..

"How come a guy like him confessed to director Kim? What a shame.."

"He doesn't deserve director Kim.."

"Anyway, manager Choi.. I'm so surprised that director Kim's actually your fiance.."

"Ne, me too.. I'm glad that he is yours.."

"You guys better get married soon.. I'm afraid this shameless guy will take director Kim away with him.."

I knew it.. Manager Choi told about that to everyone..

"That won't be happen, guys.. I'm already discuss with director Kim last night.. We both plan to get married in next month.."

"Really? Good to hear that.."

"Yah, gay junior.. Do you hear that? Don't ever try to think about taking director Kim away.."

I just lowered my head down.. I don't know what should I do.. I really want to get out from here.. But I don't want to show them that I'm weak.. I could see manager Choi smirk at me..

"It's okay, guys.. Director Kim definitely will not follow this gay junior.. And I'm glad all of you supports me.."

"Of course, manager Choi.. We always on your side.."

"Thank you.. I love you all.. But not you, junior.."

"I know.."

I replied her without realizing it..

"Wow, you're brave now.. You dare confessed to my fiance.. And now you dare to talk back to me?"

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it.."

Suddenly director Kim came alone.. I did eye contact with him.. I really mad when I looked at him and he just stared at me..

"Oppa.."

Manager Choi quickly hugged director Kim's arm..

"Oppa, why are you here?"

"N-Ne?"

"You must be missing me so bad.."

She lend her head on director Kim's shoulder and her eyes looking at me.. She then smirked..  And I could see director Kim still stared at me.. I quickly sat on my chair and do my work..

"Well, actually.. I want to give you this.. You left your phone in my car.."

"Aww.. Gomawo, oppa.."

"You're very sweet, director Kim.."

Senior Seo said then she winked at manager Choi..

"Of course.. He's being sweet to me only.."