Chapter 7

"Is he someone we know?"

I shook my head..

"He is CEO of KK Company.."

"Wait, what? He is CEO??"

I nodded..

"Wow, you're amazing.. You have fall in love with CEO of KK Company.."

"I know right.. I didn't expect this.."

"How do you meet him?"

"First time I met him was in my first day of work at that company.. And also that was the first time I talked with him.. Actually there was a problem happened to me and he helped me.."

"Oh, I see.. So you guys met in coincidence.."

"Ne.. At first I didn't know that he was a CEO.. I thought he just an employee like me.."

"I see, I see.. So you want to confess at him or what?"

"Actually I want to do that.. But I'm not that confident.. Moreover, he is a CEO.. I might lose my job if I do that.."

"Make sense though.. But do you usually talked with him?"

"Of course.. We met and talked everyday.. He treats me like his own brother.. He really likes to call me 'baby brother'.."

"Baby brother??"

"I know it's weird.. You can laugh now.."

"No, no.. I mean it's kinda cute, you know?"

"Cute?"

"Yes, it is.. He sounds like teasing you.. Cause he added 'baby' behind 'brother'.."

"Well, he really like to tease me.."

"See? Don't you feel something?"

"Feel what?"

"Oh, come on.. Don't you feel like he might likes you too?"

"Actually I feel that too but I don't want to be really that confident.. I don't want to make high expectation.. I might regret it.."

"Yes, you're right.. But at least you try.. It's better for you to regret early than later.. But just one more thing, is he single?"

"Ne, he did said it to me.."

"That's good chance.."

"Actually I'm really confused.. Because he did kissed me.."

"Mwo?? That's very good then.. He is 100% likes you too.."

"Aish, I don't know anymore.."

"No need to think too much.. I'm going to be honest with you, I really can feel that he likes you too.. Trust me.."

Suddenly his phone rang..

"Chakkaman.. Yeobuseyo?... Ne? Arasso, arasso.. I'm coming now.."

"Who is that?"

"It's my mom.. He want me to go back home now.. So before I go, I think we should exchange our phone numbers.."

We both exchanged our phone numbers..

"You can contact me at anytime.. I will be there if you need me.. Anyeong.."

He then left..
.
.
.
.

Before I'm going to sleep, I texted Juwon..