Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Fawn curled up on the large bed, unmoving until a naked male slipped up behind her. “Hey!” she yelped trying to move.

“Hm...we have to do something about this dress.” she watched as his claws dragged down the soft fabric and parted the cut to revile her pale skin. “Much better.” he rumbled, cupping a bare breast in his palm.

“P-please stop!” she cried pushing his hand away, which he allowed to rest on her belly.

“Why? I have no reason to stop other than to punish you for speaking out.” scrambling away from him and clutching the torn dress to her body she whimpered.

He sat up and watched through hooded blue eyes as she sat on the floor pillows. She was trembling, weather from fear or cold he didn't know. “Come here, no I won't do nothing right now.” when she didn't move he came over, enjoying the blush she gave him, and wrapped his arms around her. She shivered again and he grabbed the side blanket near them to wrap it around her.

Fawn watched him light a fire and close the window and the door to his balcony. “Fawn...Why that name?” he asked leaning on his side behind her, gently running his clawed fingers through her long golden hair.

“My mother was in love with the small baby deer. She loved the name and everything. So when I was born she said my hair shone like the baby fawn's pelt in the sun and named me Fawn. Later it applied to the way I ran, I take leaping steps.” she could feel his hand getting lower as the room warmed up. 'I have to distract him!' but she was too late. He had the blanket and dress in one hand while the other rubbed her thigh.

“This will happen Fawn. I will take you tonight, if you wish it to be less painful I would suggest you allow me to do this now.” she jerked back and he sighed.

'Don't worry, I will take her tonight.' he wolf growled form the cage that was breaking by the moment. 'She will know what it feels like to have a man between her thighs and our cock in her tight cunt.' Cale felt his eyes shift colors for a second.

'Deal, I am tired of this. You have control of the rut tonight.' moving back he allowed the silvery wolf to come to the surface and take control.

Come here bitch.” he growled, his black eyes showed his anger at her. She shook her head and tried to flee again. Having none of it the male grabbed her long golden brown tresses and yanked her onto his lap where his arousal was evident. “You will obey me bitch. I have the power to break you or to love you, stop fighting it.” but Fawn struggled against his hold.

Anger setting in he lifted her to her feet by her hair and roughly pushed her down on the bed. Settling himself between her thighs he growled when her hand tried to make contact with his face. A loud slap echoed through the silent room. The young bitch flinched as he raised his hand once again, “Good bitch.” he purred, gently suckling on one of her breasts as he rubbed the head of his cock against her wet pussy. Without warning he slammed his hip forward. A high pitched scream pierced the room and made several women cringe.

The wolf didn't stop there. Taking her hands in his own, lacing their fingers together, he pushed his hips against her own. The cries of pain fell on deaf ears as he rode her at his own pace. Grunting as her tight cunt squeezed down around him when he hit the entrance of her womb he sped his thrusts up, using his wolven speed to pump his cock in and out of the now limp bitch beneath him. Roaring as his climax cam upon him he slammed forward once as his pulsing manhood expanded, shooting his seed into her womb.

Fawn cried out as he stretched her farther. Something warm soothed the stinging of her body slightly. The male above her leaned in to bite her shoulder, injecting his poison into her already hurting body. The male panted above her, black eyes shinning with satisfaction. “My bitch now. All mine.” whimpering as he shifted their joined bodies onto the bed she rested her head on his shoulder, tears splashing onto his warm skin. A hand stroked her back lightly but did nothing to comfort her.

Cale sniffed at her new mark, the tiny red moon stood out against her pale skin. He could feel the cold tears drop from her face to his shoulder but couldn't care at the moment, she had brought this upon herself and this was the consequence. Gently rubbing her back after she didn't stop in a few minutes he became worried. 'She shouldn't be crying like this, have I harmed her more than just breaching her?' sniffing the air all he smelled was her blood and his seed.

“Sleep little bitch. You will need the rest for this week.”