Chapter 2

Slight sex scene in this chapter.

Chapter 2

Fawn struggled against the hold of the werewolves. She had already tried to break the ropes that held her and had failed. 'How could Zyra do this to me?!' she thought, now working on the blindfold. 'She gave me to the wolves! Our enemy!' fear raced through her body as the wolf holding her slapped her ass.

“Stay still little bitch or I will take you before the young lord has the chance.” staying still she listened to the sounds around her.

Cale growled at a wave of heat was scent down his body. Lilly sat in his room with him, trying to calm him down, “Come on brother! You know you have to look under control tonight!” she threw ice cold water over his head once again and earned a snarl from him.

“That is not working Lilly!” he roared just as his father and mother entered the room.

“Lilly can we have a minute of his time.” the small woman-child nodded her head and shut the door with a small click. “Son this can't continue! You have already maimed three guards and four maids! You have...” he tuned his father out as he watched his mother's worried face.

“Mother what is wrong?” she jumped and shook her head with a smile.

“Nothing honey, I was worrying about Astrid. I wonder how her studies go?” His fathers rant stopped and for a brief moment he watched a tender exchange between them. It was rare, but always worth seeing the light in their eyes. “and there is that female your father had the men take back. Jace she is too young for this!”

“She may be young but so is Cale! She could be the one for him!” sighing he got up and left after seeing his parents the heat had cooled. A shriek came from down the halls.

“Let go of me you mutt!” SLAP! Cringing at the sound of flesh meeting flesh he ran towards the commotion.

Fawn growled as the guard struck her. “Bitch!” he hissed, holding his knee where she had kicked him. Someone came from around the corner in a hurry.

“What is going on here?” looking up she wanted to wail. Lord Cale was watching with hard blue eyes, his mouth set in a firm line.

“Forgive me my lord but we were just teaching this human bitch her place. Get on your knees bitch!” the man tried to knock her feet out from under her but missed as she jumped over his leg and manged to push him off balance.

A deep chuckling startled her. Fawn looked over at the lord to see amusement dancing in his eyes. “Don't worry about it, I will take her to the prepping room.” he took her by her arm gently and led her off down the hall. “You would be wise not to make any trouble here. We don't want to harm you.”

She snorted, “Yeah and that's why they decided to hit me for stumbling. Yep y’all really don't want to.” sighing in defeat he continued to follow the halls path until a wave of his heat rushed up on him. Snarling in pain he pushed her up against the hard stone wall, feeling the need for release. Quickly fumbling with her bindings he managed to growl out.

“Pleasure me, please!” stunned, Fawn only stood there frozen as his own hand moved hers up and down his thick shaft. His grunts and groans of pleasure quickly snapped her out of her stupor. 'Dear lunar god! Help me!' deciding to help the lord she made her hand move. His own arms braced himself against the wall, thrusting against her quickly.

Cale watched the tiny female stroke his cock with long even pulls. The more her hot hand moved the closer he got to climaxing. Nuzzling his head into the crook of her neck he whimpered his release, as his seed shot out and landed in a sticky mess upon her hand and belly. “Sorry...” he got out before resting his head back on her shoulder.

Taking her to a small washroom he helped her clean up his mess, his wolf growling a the whole time.

'What is your problem?' he finally growled back.

'I want to keep her. I want it as mine.' the large silvery male paced his cage, snapping his fangs sometimes.

'We have to wait until the ball and then we can keep her.' he sighed, rising up with the still slightly stunned girl. “Come I must get you to Grace before this happens again.”

Jace growled down at his mate, her eyes flashed with anger but she bared her neck to him, “Stop fighting it Zyra, I will always win the dominating contests you hold.” she snorted and took his outstretched hand. “Lets get ready, the ball starts soon.”