Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Fawn looked down at the autumn red dress. Anger at having to wear it showed clearly on her face. The woman ahead, called Lilly, was telling them how to react when confronted with the king, his mate or their son. “Keep your head down and don't ask questions. Answer with direct statements and do not try to get attention from them, you will only anger them.” she watched the large double doors slide open, the other women and young girls shuffled back until Fawn was the only one near the doors.

Shrugging she entered with her head held high, golden brown eyes shining with a challenge. Keeping her head high she made her way to the king and his family. She bowed gracefully, “My Lords and Lady.” gasps could be heard around the room at her unbitch like behavior. Bitches and studs by nature were supposed to be submissive, easy to dominate, by her being daring and presenting herself to the royal family she was going against the grain.

“Fawn.” Zyra murmured gently touching the small girls head, “Be good tonight, yes?” smiling at The Lone Wolf she nodded before turning to the lords.

“Have a pleasant night little one.” Jace rumbled, liking her already.

“Hm...” Cale could almost let that groan come out as he small ass was shown to him when she bowed past her waist. As she walked off with that small bounce in her step he found his eyes watching her small round breasts bounce slightly. After the take over the bitches had been told never to wear any breast bindings or undergarments. It made them easy to take when and wherever the wolf wished.

“I see you have chosen.” His father growled lightly, “She will make a good breeding bitch. You just have to tame her a little, like I did with your moth-” he whimpered as Zyra grabbed his groin.

“What was that honey?” she purred with eyes like daggers, daring him to continue that sentence.

“N-nothing honey.” he sighed in relief as she moved back to relax in her seat. Shaking his head he just gave a grin to Cale before returning to watching the other bitches wander the throne room.

Fawn stayed away from the guards eying her and tried to stay towards the royal family. Her senses on high alert with so many wolves in one room with her. 'How does Zyra do this every day?' she wondered glancing up at the lady who at the moment had her eyes closed in meditation. 'Ah...it hurts her too.' a hand grabbed her wrist and she turned to see the young lord behind her, “Does my mother interest you?” he asked, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

“I was just...I...” feeling lost for words she opted to try and leave his hold. Her wrist twisting his his grasp.

“She has to focus on my father for her senses to stop ringing, if you wondered what she was doing. Being train so sharply as she was makes being around wolves hard. So tell me.” he said, pulling her onto the dance floor, “How do you know my mother?”