Mate's with my Bestfriends, Boyfriend's Beta.

"You're back!" Jessica breathed as she took us both in, her arms quickly wrapping around Noah. I felt my face twist up into a scowl and I grabbed her arms hauling her off him. "Hey?" She moaned looking at me angrilly. 

"Do you mind throwing yourself at him?" I asked stepping past her into the house, she turned her own face towards mine, her lips slightly parted. 

"So its true?" She squinted, not believe anything she was hearing, I nodded shoving my jacket onto the pegs beside the door. "I didn't see that coming, sorry."

"It's fine Jessica just don't touch him again." I muttered, looking at Noah, he leant against the now closed door and a smug smile was stretched over his lips. "What?" I asked cocking a brow at him, he pushed off the wall and stood in front of me, cocking his head too the side like he was studying me. 

"Did someone get jealous?" He asked, his tone completely mocking. I rolled my eyes, and tried to step away from him but his hands shot out keeping me close too him still. "I think someone did." He grinned pushing my hair away from my face. 

"Whatever." I mumbled, it wasn't that I was jealous, I mean, it was just a hug you can't get jealous over a hug right?

"Don't be grumpy." He said, leaning down too kiss my cheek, out of no-where I turned my head, making sure his lips captured mine. As much as I wanted too completely smack myself, I completely loved myself for doing that. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around his neck my fingers burying into his hair and my eyes drifted shut. 

God I'm such a jealous bitch. 

He pulled away, holding my waist and his face twisted in confusion. "What was that?!" He exclaimed, I shrugged hanging my head too the floor, where a smile drifted onto my lips. I love kissing him. 

No.. wait... like. I like kissing him.

"Um.." A weird noise escaped my lips and I jumped out of Noah's embrace. "Maybe I should go..." I muttered, looking back up at him, taking a few steps back. His face scrunched up angrily, I started too run away deeper into the house. 

"Charlotte, get back here, w-fuc-go

t ya!" Before I knew it my shoulder had been englufed by Noah's large hand and my body had been spun around. 

"Yes?" I squeaked, laughter spluttered out his mouth and his hand rubbed small circles over my shoulder. 

"Admit it." He grinned, I rolled my eyes, sealing my mouth shut. 

"Never." I smiled, shrugging off his grip. "Wanna do something?" I asked, with a smile he frowned looking taken back.

"Sure." He said after a minute of a confusing thought face took over, smiling happily we walked into the games room, and shut the door behind us. "We all had so many memories in here." He said suddenly, I sat on my favourite been bag and nodded.

"Yeah, we really did." I smiled, remembering the times we used to have in here. Stupid dance contests, bets on who would ever beat me in COD, even whilst hating Noah we had a total blast because of them. 

I'm so happy I used to know them. 

8 Hours Later...

"Come on you, lets go to bed." Noah yawned throwing his controller to the floor he stood up, stretching his muscles out, letting out a little moan as he relieved the tension of his muscles.

"Sounds good, fancy carrying me?" I asked holding my hands up like a small child, he rolled his eyes and grabbed me under the armpits pulling me onto him like a father would hold his small child. My arms wrapped tightly around his neck and my head buried into the crook of his shoulder, whilst his hands supported my butt and back. 

"Baby can we sleep in your room?" I asked, yawning, my eyes sagged and i clung on tighter. He didn't reply and he soonly kicked open a door, his door. Sleepily I pushed away from him and looked down at him from my pertched up position, my legs seated on his hips and my arms flung around his neck whilst my hands buried themselves deep into his dark, soft hair. "Your hair is so soft." I say smiling at how it slipped through my fingers like silk.

"I need you too get changed okay?" Noah said lowering me onto the bed, I clung on like a monkey and smiled. 

"Can I wear a t-shirt?" I said with a slight grin, he nodded, pulling of the t-shirt he had on he handed it too me. I started too unfold the balled up t-shirt when I noticed Noah had his top of and was watching me intentely. 

'Mate.' My wolf whimpered, I wasn't surprised she was whimpering, you usually can't resist the temptations of a mate. I felt my resistance slipping constantly, today, it had differed massively. But the funny thing is, I'm enjoying allowing him to be my mate, I do enjoy having him, and I want him bad, but the problem is will I regret it tomorrow? Is this just some mood I'm having? Too say, you know what, fuck it, I want him, he's mine, why the hell not?

I remembered what Maria had told me, and I remembered how things always brightened up for Maria when Jake was about. It made her happy. 

And I want to be happy. 

"Charlie?" I looked up at Noah who had his fingers in my face, as is he'd just been clicking them. "What are you thinking so hard about?" He asked, lowering down to his knees, so he was smaller than me sittin on the bed. 

"You." I smiled, rubbing my fingers against the soft cotton of his t-shirt that was still balled in my palms. I got up, and stood behind him, not really minding if he saw, I discarded my own top and threw it across the room. 

"What are you d-doing?" I turned, looking at Noah who looked slightly incomfortable, I chuckled undoing my bra I discarded it too. Noah's eyes darkened and he took a step forward, I smiled and shoved his t-shirt over my bare body shielding it from his eyes, I pushed my jeans off and let the t-shirt hang past my mid thigh. 

"Getting changed." I replied too him, I strolled over to his bed, and jumped in. Wanting Noah to jump in too and join me. 

"You didn't have to tease me like that, it wasn't very nice." He muttered, pushing off his own jeans he flung them next too mine and walked around to his side of the bed, and got in.

"I wasn't trying too tease you, i'm sorry." I said, finding his hand i squeezed it tightly and snuggled down into the covers. 

"It's okay beautiful." He murmured into my ear, "can i have a good-night kiss today?" he asked, I turned round to face him, placing my hand on his jaw I pressed my lips against his. He smiled against my lips and brought his hand round too place gentley on my back. 

This was just heaven.

They're definetly a sort of bi-polar couple, sorry about that! But yeah this is the next upload hope you like it, uploads most likely will get quicker for the next two weeks:-)

VOTE&COMMENT<333333333