Mate's with my Bestfriends, Boyfriend's Beta.

"So, whats up with your dad?" I ask curiously, I mean I've met Beta Parker a few times before but he's never been like... that.

"Ever since I was a kid, he was always expecting of me. To get the highest grades, be the most popular, have the perfect girls- be his perfect son. Well I disappointed him a number of times, I'm not who he wants me to be, Charlotte. And I don't think he's ever got over the fact I'm not his perfect son." 

I looked up to him from my steady stare on the wall. "You did have all the perfect girls, Noah." 

"You really think Trixy, Dixie or Pixie whoever those girls were, were perfect?" 

"Yes? Their hair was perfect, their bodies perfecto' and to top it off they weren't that horrible too look at." I muttered remembering how they'd parade around the school in their short skirts and low cut tops. Whilst me and the rest of the school wore skinny jeans and decently cut t-shirts. You could easily pick out the sluts.

"You should try talking to them. It's like talking to a wall, Charlotte."

I chuckled, brushing hair away from my face. "Not what you think, you loved the attention! Almost every second of the day I would see you with your arm around some slut." 

"Did you ever think that I was trying to pass the time, so when my little mate arrive I could just have her? But no! You- you're too stubborn! You nearly fucking rejected me the first second we knew! Why couldn't or even why can't you forget everything thats been in the past?"

"Because, I can't or couldn't imagine you having a go at a relationship. You've never even been in one..." I say shly, fiddling with the hem of my t-shirt.

"But your the one I'm meant to be with. Why would I ever give you up for some pretty piece of arse?You're my pretty piece of arse now! And I'm pretty damn happy with your arse-" 

"Shut up about my arse!" I growled my cheeks flaming, I buried my hands into my hair and let out a frustrated sigh. 

"But its nice..." he said sadly, I look up at him a pout taking over his face, I groaned inwardly.

"How has this turned into...well this?" I asked a slight chuckle escaping my lips as I looked up at him. He shrugged munching on more of his chips, "I'm going to go to sleep night Noah." I say snuggling into bed getting comfy.

"Uh! Hold up there Lele!" I looked up to him with a scowl. He hasn't called me that since Primary school.

"What?" I asked rolling my eyes dramatically. 

"Just wanted a goodnight kiss, but its okay, go to sleep." he muttered, pulling his top off and turning over so his back is facing me. My eyes grazed across his tanned back too the faint claw scars, I traced my thumb across them feeling the smooth skin beneath my fingers.

"How did you get these?"

"A fight, I won by the way." I heard the grin in his voice and he spun around pushing my hands away. I glanced down briefly at his torso, my breathing quickened and I averted my eyes quickly, pushing away my wolfs perverted comments and my own mind's. "You're blushing." 

"Shut up." I mumbled pressing my cheek against the pillow, even if it's only one its better than him seeing both my cheeks rosey red. 

"Do I get my kiss goodnight then?" 

"No." I scowled turning over, and sleep took me quickly.

I munched on my toast, watching Rose pepper Noah in questions. My mother and father trying to cover up their laughter. 

"Noah, why is your hair black?" Rose asked reaching up to touch a lock of his hair, I choked back a laugh and looked to the floor. 

"Well, Miss Rosey I was born with my hair black." He replied, slurping up his coffee. Looking back up Rose was now seated on Noah, Noah holding her up with his big bulky arms. 

The muscley arms- courtesy of seeing him with his top off last night. And the fact my wolf wouldnt shut up about them.

"Noah, why do you like Charlie?" 

Noah cupped his hands around her ear and whispered to her some sort of answer, which I couldn't make out even if i wanted too. She giggled and opened her mouth, only for Noah to press his finger to her lips.

"You cant tell! It's a secret, okay?" 

"Okay!" she grinned wrapping her arms around his neck, he smiled giving her a hug back. I glanced up at my mum and dad who were staring adoringly at Noah and Rose. 

I huffed, folding my arms across my chest. Noah isn't that freaking cute.

Who am I kidding? Of course he is. 

Unfortunately.

I don't really like this chapter, but I'm struggling on this story and what to do with it right now (reason of the shortness). So the next upload might be a little late. Sorry! 

Okay, obviously you don't have too but if you have the time could you check out my new story; 
http://www.wattpad.com/6697519-hey-mr-stranger-what-are-you-doing-in-my-bed-bite  
Thank you too anyone who does!:')

But anyways, thank you for reading!:')

COMMENT+VOTE<3