Mate's with my Bestfriends, Boyfriend's Beta.

"Wake up!" I  flinched at the cold drops of water that had been sprayed over my cheeks, I squinted and let my eyes open too the bright sun shining through the tree house window. Noah came into view, his hair was sticking up in all directions and he still looked half asleep when he sent me a short smile. 

"Why did you have to wake me?" I mumbled getting up hastily from the dusty floor.

"Your mum sent me a message. Theres a pack meeting next sunday, we have to be there though." I shivered, a meeting this early?

"But its too-"

"Too early I know, but Andrew is coming to the end. They need new tatics, faster thinkers, we are them." Noah was upset, his voice was crispy and he was looking out the window to avoid any eye contact.

"But its only been a few days! They can't even give us a month!" I growled, I didn't want to take it out on Noah. But he was the one delivering the bad news.

"At least they gave us one week Charlotte, be grateful your mother could extend it. It was supposed to be tomorrow." Noah looked weak when he finally turned too face me. Taking a couple steps back I buried my head into my hands.

"Take him somewhere, he's weak Charlie." my wolfs mumble into my head was soft and reassuring, so taking a deep breath I looked up at him.

"Come with me Noah," I said gently, entwining my fingers with his I dragged him through the forest. Surprisingly it'd started to be a nice day, birds were singing and the sun had started too shine. Noah followed me obediently through the forest back too my mums, where I told him to get into the car. 

I started the engine, and Noah took my hand, kissing the palm gently. "Please don't look at me at all." I stiffled the giggle that was edging up my throat and pulled out of the drive way.

And I didn't look at him at all.

I parked in the school parking lott, and cut the engine. "We're not allowed too go to school yet, I know. But just follow me," I said getting out and slamming the door, Noah followed, silent as a ghost.

I took him through the school halls and towards the gym. Just before the gym, is a wall cabinate, with all the school trophies. 

I pointed at the largest trophie in the cabinate, and looked up at him. "Do you remember when you two worked so well as a team you scored in the last three seconds of that basketball game? Do you remember how amazingly proud you two were of each other?" I asked him, a smile stretched onto his face as he recalled the memory.

"I even hugged you I was so happy," he laughed looking down at me, I shook my head and tapped on the glass.

"You two are the champions of the school, and you always will be. Though he's gone Noah, you can still make him proud by winning more, and keeping that champion title."

"This was one of my favourite nights with him,"

"I know, you hugged me!" I chuckled, "you two were amazing, and still are."

"Thank you..." he mumbled rubbing his fingers across the glass. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the school and onto the football field.

"Do you remember when you saved the summer dance? Both of you two together, fixed all the electrics and you saved the night! That was such a beautiful night Noah, and you two were a very big part in that." I said sitting on the bleachers.

"I know it was magical, i'm glad they figured they were mates that night, otherwise we would have never gone..." Noah smiled, recalling the memory. 

PAST 

NOAHS POV.

Shit man, how is he seriously beating me at my all time favourite game? He never wins! "Fuck!" I cursed as he shot me, he just sniggered happily, killing me. I threw the controller down in rage. "This isn't over man!" 

"Hey ladies, fancy letting me have a shot?" I looked over at Charlotte leaning against the door frame, her hair was all up scruffily and all she wore was a white short summer dress. She smelt like Cody. I bit my tongue angrilly and grinned sarcastically.

"Eeey! Look what the dog dragged in." she shot me a glare and sat on the beanbag beside Jake.

"Jake why are you bouncing around?" Charlie asked, shooting me a warning glance. I put my hands up, I did not spike anything this time.

"I don't know, I feel like, something amazings going to happen!" He laughed getting up, Charlotte snorted.

"Yeah me, beating asshole over there." This time is was my turn to snort. No-one can beat me. 

Unless its Jake running on adrenaline.

But that doesn't count. 

"Oh. My. God." I looked up at Maria, who was staring intently at Jake, like she was going to jump him. Kind of scary. 

"Get up stupid! They need alone time!" Charlotte hissed, grabbing my hand she pulled me out the room and shut the door. "Get off me!" she spat, pulling away from my hand that was latched around her own, I pulled away immediately, pushing the hurt off from her tone of voice.

"What was the whole dramatic exit scene for?" I growled, she face palmed herself and muttered something in what sounded like Spanish.

Maybe it was Greek?

"They're mates you lunatic!" I nodded, understanding the weird facial expressions now.

"I know?" 

She shook her head and wandered away. 

PRESENT

CHARLOTTE POV

"I remember thinking that Maria wanted to jump Jake... it really quite scared me!" Noah said running his fingers through his hair loosely. I chuckled, I remembered exactly how confused he was and how i 'God blessed' his mate. 

I don't think you can actually 'God bless' yourself.

"Do you speak Spanish?" Noah wandered out-loud, I nodded slowly, wandering what relevance my language skills had too him.

"I knew it!" he smiled, "Thank you, for bring the memories up, it does help..." Noah said wrapping a arm around my shoulders he pulled me into a one armed hug. Which sort of ended me sitting on his lap, I pushed my face away from the crook of his shoulder and smoothed down his hair.

"Your ideas," I mumbled, pushing myself in closer too him away from the cool breeze. 

He chuckled and we just sat there recalling old memories until it was recess and we had to get off private property.

Okay this is just crumby&short again sorry, im not uploading for 10 days duue to holidays! so Thanks for reading!:')