13

Chapter 13

Taehyung's POV

"This has gone on long enough Taehyung, you are coming home tonight do you understand me?" I felt my body get a chill at his cold tone, I wasn't fearful of most things but I was terrified of my father. "Dad I..." he quickly cut me off "I don't want to hear it Taehyung! You have caused so much havoc for this family already, I am utterly humiliated by your actions! Running away from home? Did you really think that was acceptable? I own you and you will do as I say do you hear me?"

All I could do was listen, I knew better than to talk back to him. He was a very dangerous man. "Yes" I quietly mumbled "Get home now! Your wedding is just around the corner. I'll be waiting for your arrival, and don't even think about not coming or your mother will have to pay the consequences of your actions"

I gulped down the lump in my throat, I knew he would eventually use her to hurt me. "I'll be there" I mumbled before hanging up. My hands were trembling and my eyes stung, I hadn't noticed that I was crying. I took a deep breath and wiped away my tears before quickly entering the apartment.

"Hey wanna watch a movie with us?" I shook my head no and rushed past Jimin and y/n, I could hear Jimin ask what was wrong but I didn't have time to talk. I quickly grabbed the backpack I came here with and stuffed my belongings into it.

A moment later y/n walked in "Hey, what's going on? You okay?" Her voice was low and soothing, I looked over at her and her face twisted with pain. She walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder slowly letting it slid down my back "Hey" she said again as she looked up at me "Talk to me, are you okay?" I shook my head no as my tears started to fall from my eyes. She pulled me into her and hugged me tightly, I wrapped my arms around her and held her just as tight.

My ride was over, the freedom I loved so much was now going to be gone. I wouldn't be able to see these weirdos that I've grown to love so much and I wouldn't be able to see y/n...

After a few moments of sobbing I pulled back, y/n looked at me with soft eyes "Sorry" I mumbled, she smiled sweetly "Don't be it's okay" god I was going to miss her.

She wiped my tears away with her sleeve and pulled me down on the bed next to her "What's going on Tae?" She asked as she grabbed my hand "I have to go home, something's happened...and I don't think I'll be back" my voice cracked at the last bit making her expression change once again

"What do you mean?" I let my head fall into my hands "I can't explain...and I have no time to. I have to leave like now" she got up and looked confused "But I'll see you again right? You can't just leave like that and disappear Tae, I won't allow it"

I shot her a weak smile as she crossed her arms, I knew she was trying to cheer me up but truth was I most likely wouldn't see y/n again. "I'll do my best" I said getting to me feet, she smiled back but I could still see that she was sad.  I glanced over at the clock and panicked "I really have to go y/n" she nodded and grabbed my bag.

"I can drive you" she quickly offered, I wanted to say no that it would be fine. But I actually wanted to spend any ounce of time I had with her, even if that meant it was going to be harder to say goodbye. I nodded and she smiled softly, she gave my hand a squeeze and then we were off.

The ride started out quiet as I made calls to get me a flight back home, I was lucky enough to get a seat on some cheap flight that left in three hours. I quickly texted Namjoon's phone letting them know that I'd be home shortly.

"Fuck" y/n mumbled as traffic started to build up in front of us "Its okay, we still have time" I said giving her a quick smile. "You're going to be okay right?" She mumbled, I could see the worry in her eyes as we glanced over at each other.