7

Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV

I watched as y/n came out into the backyard and instantly I felt the need to touch her. I groaned at the sight, she looked so fucking good. Did she really have to wear that bathing suit? She knows what it does to me...she looked over at Tae and suddenly I felt anger rise inside me. He was ready to combust right then and there just by looking at her. I could see he was clearly pitching a tent for her and it made me want to punch his face in.

Y/n jumped into the water and he quickly got up and headed into the house, I got back into the pool and swam over to her. We had to reconnect this weekend, I needed her back with me and this new dude was fucking everything up.
I grabbed onto her waist and she looked at me, her eyes wide at my needy and pleading eyes. She chewed at her lower lip and then turned around into my arms, her ass brushing against my crotch. I pulled her tighter into me and seen her cheeks rise, I felt excited to see that she was smiling at my touches instead of pulling away.

She turned her head and looked at me, our eyes staying connected for what felt like the first time in a long time. I licked my lips wanting to kiss her, her lips pulled into a playful smile and I felt my heart racing inside my chest.

I scanned her eyes to look for any kind of doubt or fear but to my surprise I found none of that. Just her sweet round doe like eyes filled with life and giddiness, for once it was my y/n. Not the stranger I have come to know this
past year, I felt so happy like I could cry at any moment. I missed those sweet eyes staring back at me.

"You okay?" She asked so low I almost didn't hear her, I turned her towards me and held her body close to mine. Surprised, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I felt like it was finally okay to lean in and actually kiss her, lip to lip. I leaned down and closed my eyes and suddenly I felt a joint and then a splash.

I looked around confused, y/n was no longer in my arms and Tae was now in the pool besides us. Everyone was laughing and started to splash each other but I on the other hand was pissed. I wanted nothing more than to punch this guy in the face and get rid of him but I knew y/n would be upset if I caused a scene. So instead I got out of the pool and went to find my room to cool off.

Taehyung's POV

I smiled when I seen Jungkook get out of the pool and storm off like some little kid. Y/n looked up at him confused as to what just happened so I splashed her, she looked over at me and smiled before splashing me back. I felt my heart pounding inside my chest as she got closer to me.

"You'll have to pay for that" she threatened as she swam even closer, she splashed me once more and grabbed onto my shoulders. I'm sure my face was as red as a tomato, she put her weight on my shoulders trying to push me down. I felt myself going into a panic when her breasts were right in my face, she laughed and pushed me down again making me go under the water and coming face to face with her exposed body.

Surprised in myself I grabbed her waist and ended up pulling her down with me. My hands trembled against her skin as her face came under the water, her cheeks were puffed out from catching her last breath. I smiled and she playfully glared, it seemed like it all went in slow motion. Even with puffy cheeks and her hair coming undone and floating around her she still looked so beautiful.

A moment later we rose to the surface and I could hear her giggle beside me, I wiped my face and pushed my hair back before looking over at her. "This isn't over" she teased before swimming to the edge of the pool and pulling herself out. Once again it was a beautiful sight...

——————————

The rest of the day was very relaxed, we played a few games and went to the store to stalk up on food and drinks. Jimin and Kiki made love once or twice, sadly I was getting used to the noises. Jungkook stayed quiet most the day, to my surprise he kept his distance from y/n and myself.

It was now evening and the lovey couple were barbecuing for us, y/n and I were sitting in one of the hammocks together. We laid side by side, one of my feet hanging out to rock us every now and then. I felt incredibly nervous but also so at peace and relaxed, she rested her head against my shoulder and we both just laid there looking up at the changing colors in the sky.

"So why haven't you been with anyone? You're pretty handsome" my head shot up and looked over at her, hurting my neck in the process. She laughed and closed her eyes again, she drove me crazy.

I smiled though, she thought I was handsome...I relaxed back down next to her and she nudged my side as if to continue "Um I don't know, it wasn't really my choice...let's just say my parents are...strict." She opened her eyes and looked over at me "You're such a goody two shoes" I laughed and averted my eyes back to the sky.

She made me so nervous, but I really enjoyed the feeling. "Something like that" it was quiet again but only for a moment "So have you ever...kissed anyone?" I felt my cheeks flush at the thought "Um...no not really unless you count getting kissed on the cheek by a girl in middle school" she laughed again and turned on her side, her body rolling into mine. I felt my heart racing again and I tried my hardest not to get excited. The last thing I wanted to do was to get a boner right now...I turned a bit myself and looked at her.

When our eyes met it was like the world stopped, everything was going in slow motion and the dark rim around her bright eyes intensified. I gulped as her head moved closer to me, without realizing it I was lowering my head as well. Closing the gap between our lips, her delicate hand rose and touched my chest as her lips curved upward.

"Your heart is beating so fast" she whispered, I inhaled sharply as I brought my hand up slowly and placed it on her bare hip. It was trembling against her skin, she laughed a little "Relax Tae" she mumbled her lips even closer than before, I closed my eyes and took another breath anticipating her soft pink lips to cover mine.

But then I felt warmth on my cheek and my eyes shot open, she pulled back and smiled; her tiny hand now cupping my cheek.
"Your first kiss should be with someone you trust and love" she was about to get up but I tightened my grip on her hip. She looked back at me with a playful smirk and raised her brow

"I'll tell you what" she said laying back down and looking up at me "If your feelings for me ever change into trust and love then I will gladly be your first kiss" I blushed and bit at my lower lip, the longer I held her and the longer we stared at each other the harder it was to control my excitement downstairs...

"Deal" I mumbled, she leaned in and kissed my cheek once more before getting up and heading back into the house. I took a deep breath as I sat up and looked out at the view...I couldn't contain the huge grin on my face going over what just happened. "Thank you buddy for keeping it together" I mumbled as I looked down at my crotch. That was one of the hardest things I've had to do.

"Tae foods ready come eat" Jimin shouted from the back door, I shouted an okay back and got to my feet. I felt so light and airy, this is why I needed to run away and experience life for myself. I was so happy for a change, I headed towards the house when my phone rang. I smiled when I seen Namjoon's number, maybe y/n was right. Maybe if I just let him come out to see me things will be a bit better "Hi Hyung" I said turning on my heels "So it is you...We need to talk Tae" that wasn't Namjoon...it was her...

A/n sorry it's kinda short hehe 😜