10

Chapter 10

Taehyung's POV

Panic took over her face, she blinked a few times as her mouth hung open. It suddenly washed over me what I was asking and I felt embarrassed, my cheeks turned bright red as I suddenly found my feet again. "Wha...what?" She finally said sitting all the way up now, I blinked again looking down at her chest. She was in a bright Lacey bra that barely covered her nipples.

"No...I'm I mean no of course not. I'm so sorry y/n...uh pretend you didn't hear that...I um...I don't know what came over me" I quickly said all in one breath, her eyes softening and amusement quickly taking over her face. She licked her lips in what seemed like slow motion and pushed her hair out of her face.

I watched in awe as my own neediness started to show "oh um...wow" y/n said with a giggle...I shook my head coming back to reality and then looking down at what she was now looking at. I felt my face burn as I quickly turned and headed towards the door to let myself out. I could hear her giggling on the other side of the door making me feel even more embarrassed, but for some reason I couldn't stop smiling.

The others came home not long after and I stayed put in my bed too embarrassed to face y/n. It was now almost midnight and the house was quiet, I laid there with my hands behind my head thinking about the events that happened just a few short hours ago. I was mortified but I still couldn't wipe that grin off my face.

My phone lit up next to me and I quickly grabbed it, I smiled seeing y/n's name light up on my screen. "You awake" it said I quickly texted back no and waited for her response with that same goofy grin on my face. "You're dumb, meet me in the kitchen" I got up and quickly headed towards the kitchen.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness of the hall I tip toed my way towards the faint light coming from the kitchen. I felt nervous when I rounded the corner and y/n came into view. She had her legs criss crossed on the kitchen chair she was sitting on and had a coffee mug in hand. She took a sip as I pulled out the chair next to her, a playful smile tugging at her lips as she set the mug down.

I felt my own smile masking hers as I looked down at my lap. "You little perv" she teased, I couldn't help but laugh and throw my hands over my face in embarrassment "I'm so sorry, I have no idea what came over me" she laughed as well "It's no biggy, it was just so... unexpected. Especially from you"

I let my hands fall on to the table and finally looked over at her. I let time roll into slow motion as I took in her features, her cheeks were soft and round with a hint of pink peeking through. Her doe like eyes sparkled as they looked into mine, her dark long lashes fluttering a few times. Her hair was in a mess of wavy loose curls all resting on one side, as her soft natural pink lips curved into a smile.
She was breath taking, bare faced an all.

I blinked a few times and then pulled myself back into reality. "Quick question...if you um were doing that..." "Pleasuring myself" she interrupted with teasing eyes. "Um yeah that...why did you tell me to come in?" I asked, I had gone over the situation a few times in my head for the last few hours and I was positive she said to come in.

She shrugged and rose to her feet, mug still in hand "Maybe I wanted you to see..." my mouth suddenly went dry as I watched her take a few more steps "Or maybe I just thought it would be a quick question and then I'd be back on my blissful way to nirvana" my mouth hung open once more and she giggled

"I guess we will never know...now get your ass up and follow me" I quickly got to my feet and followed her through the living room, she pulled back the curtain revealing a sliding door to a little balcony. "I had no idea that existed" I stated as we stepped out, she shut the door leaving a small crack before sitting down on the cozy bench.