Tag 12 = A Tag Instead Of Working On My Fics

I was tagged by floranocturna to do this tag. Which, perfect chance for me to procrastinate a bit longer from my writing.

Though, reading through these questions, some of these I'm not really sure of....

But let's give this a go, shall we?

1. Name (including pronouns)

My name's Candice, but on here people call me Candy, and as for pronouns, she/her is fine.

2. Have you ever written a sentence and thought, "Wow I'm good"? What was it?

Honestly, I have no idea. I'd have to go look through a couple of my fics to figure that out.

I do know however that I've came up with multiple plotlines where I've thought that, but sentences? I have no clue.

3. What's your favorite thing about your current WIP?

Now, which WIP? Cause I always have more than one going at a time.... I guess I can mention something about each, so the four that I have posted that I'm working on, and I guess the other four that aren't posted yet that I'm working on.

Kissing In Cars || Evanstan (mpreg) ~ I think maybe cause it's just pure fluff, and I really enjoy writing this version of Sebastian and Chris in this story and their kids. (It's a Chris Evans/Sebastian Stan fanfic where they have three kids and another two on the way)

Nurture || Stucky (mpreg) ~ I've not written very far into this one, but although Bucky Barnes is a rather complex character to write, I'm enjoying writing this version of him, along with Steve Rogers. Just to give you a basic idea of what this fic is about, it's Steve and Bucky returning to the Avengers compound five years after the events of Captain America: Civil War, and not all of the Avengers are happy with them coming back (mostly Tony Stark). They also have a two year old son with them, with another on the way. And Bucky's also set to sit trial in this for the Winter Soldier's crimes.

Alpha And Omega || Sparbossa ~ With this one, I'm going to say that maybe writing a version of Barbossa where he actually has a heart and cares for Jack Sparrow, while still being the hard ass he is shown as in the Pirates movies. Also, I'm gonna say I love writing scenes in this where Jack the Monkey is a little shit and giving Sparrow hell - like throwing apples at him for example.