Tag 8 = How Much Of A Fangirl Is Candy?

I should be writing right now, but I'm currently stuck on this chapter to Hot Chocolate right now, so I've taken a quick break to do this tag I found in floranocturna tag book? I think I found it there?

1. First person I've ever obsessed over? I think the answer to this one would have to be the band My Chemical Romance.... Those were some dark days. They used to be the only band that I had posters up of on my wall, and there was likely 300+ of them.... Let's not talk about the crappy fanfics I've written of them.... There's at least 30+ of them, all unfinished and I still have all of them minus like, two of them. I think I also have some old crappy unfinished Green Day fanfics too....

2. Current obsession? Well, I would say Lord of the Rings or Pirates of the Caribbean, but they've been ones since I was like, at least 7 or something. I think Game of Thrones would be a better answer here.

3. Favorite band? We'd be here all day if I said them all, so I'll just put my top five I think. Which are as follows in no particular order; Green Day, Devilskin, Led Zeppelin, the Foo Fighters, and Queen.

4. Favorite singer? I love Marilyn Manson. Also, Chris Cornell's solo work is great, and I miss him. :(

5. Favorite YouTuber? I don't watch a lot of YouTubers these days, aside from Dan and Phil, and Jacksepticeye. I do watch a lot of BookTubers though, mostly JesseTheReader and HollyHeartsBooks. I also mostly watch a lot of top 10 videos (especially MostAmazingTop10), true crime videos, and sometimes I'll literally watch nothing but SuperNanny and/or Gordon Ramsay clips at like, 2 in the morning. I also like watching videos of people exploring haunted and abandoned places (I think the channel OmarGoshTV is one of the main ones I watch, along with Moe Sargi)

6. First concert? I've not yet been to any concerts. Despite the fact that there's a venue about half an hour or so away from me, all the good bands and artists always go to Auckland, which is about a 3 hour drive away from me. I do however have a more likely chance to go see Devilskin in concert though, since they're a New Zealand band and they actually do play at the venue closest to me, but I've not yet gone to see them.

Have to say though, my dream concert would have to be a Marilyn Manson one where Johnny Depp is performing with him. I'd also love to see both Green Day and the Foo Fighters in concert.

7. Favorite movie? Well, not including Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, or Pirates of the Caribbean, I'm going to have to say it's a toss between, Edward Scissorhands, Wakefield (Bryan Cranston is great in this movie), Troy, Big Fat Liar, and Secret Window.

8. Favorite actor/actress? Frankie Muniz and Sebastian Stan for actors, and Keira Knightley and Elizabeth Olsen for actresses.

I will punch myself. I almost forgot Johnny Depp.