Tag 11 = We Are Not The Only People On This Island, And We All Know It!

I made a LOST tag, cause why the hell not? Also, there'll be spoilers in this.

1. Favorite character? My favorite character is by far Charlie, and the show got a little sad after the end of season 3.... Claire is another favorite character of mine too, same with Hurley and Desmond. I almost forgot, Sayid Jarrah is a big favorite of mine too.

2. Least favorite character? I'm gonna say Ethan Rom. I don't like him at all. Also, I'm gonna say Nikki and Paulo. Those two literally came out of nowhere in season 3, and honestly, they didn't serve much to the plot. I still don't get why they got their own episode.... Though I wonder if they got the worst death? Being buried alive cause Sawyer, Hurley, Charlie, Desmond, and I think Jin (I can't recall which characters exactly it was, but I'm 95% sure it was the five I listed) were too stupid to realize that right before Nikki collapsed in front of them she had said paralyzed, not Paulo lies.... fucking idiots....

3. Favorite scene? Favorite scene.... I have a lot honestly, like the scene between Claire and Charlie and the imaginary peanut butter, and when the wild boar stole Sawyer's tarp from his tent and he had to go get it back. That whole episode is great really. Also when Hurley finds the old Dharma van full of beer, and he Charlie, Jin, and Sawyer get it working. Really, I just love that whole episode.

Or in season 1 episode 14 when Charlie is trying to avoid the temptation to read Claire's diary.

Also there's one scene in I think either the last episode or the second to last episode in season 3 (I can't quite remember which, something else happens in one of those episodes that always gets to me) where when Sayid snaps on of the Others necks while he's tied up using only his ankles.

Sayid Jarrah is such a great character, and I love him.

Technically we'd be here all day if I were to list every scene that I love.

4. Favorite season? Well, for reasons season 3 is definitely not my favorite cause of a certain something happening in the last two episodes, which I dare not mention. I'm gonna have to say it's a tie between season 1 and 2.