take me to the stars ~ daniel

for my bestie laamer ! love you the most and hope you enjoy this <3 gang gang

You were snuggled in bed, a big sweatshirt of Daniel's covering your body and his arms holding you against his chest. Through the open curtains you could see the moon, its light masked by a few palm trees standing in front of it. You turned your head to look at Daniel. His face was relaxed and gentle snores left his parted lips. When you tried to move out of his hold, his face scrunched up and he tightened his arms around your waist. You halted your movements, allowing him to return to sleeping peacefully. This time you, you moved slower, being extremely cautious. Successfully, you got out of the bed. You shuffled over to the dresser to put on a pair of fluffy socks to protect your feet from the cold floor of the balcony. Once your bare feet were covered, you quietly crept over to the sliding door leading to the balcony. You heard Daniel shift beneath the duvet in search of you. "Y/n?" His groggy voice wondered. "Over here baby." You responded softly. He slowly rose to a sitting position and rubbed his eyes. "What are you doing?" He asked once he opened his eyes. You nodded towards the glass door of the balcony; "I was just gonna stand on the balcony and look at the stars for a bit." Daniel nodded sleepily and began to crawl out of bed. "Oh, Danny, stay in bed, I'll be back soon." You said, coming closer to him. "No, I wanna come with you." You took a step back, folding your arms and tilting your head as you watched him pull the blankets off the bed. "Daniel." You drew out. "Shhh." He quieted you, waving a hand. The blankets were now piled in his arms. He peeked over the mound at you. "Can you get the door?" He said sheepishly. You let out a stifled laugh and turned to slide open the door. Daniel stepped out first, you following behind him closely. He dropped the blankets on the ground and arranged them into a little nest for the two of you to sit on. "After you." He grinned, sleep still noticeable in his tone. You kissed his cheek before plopping down onto the blankets. Daniel sat down behind you, throwing an extra blanket over his shoulders and wrapping you in it. His arms snaked around your waist and his chin rested on top of your head. You let out a content breath. A gentle breeze wafted through the air, the smell of the ocean coming with it. The moon hung high in the sky and the stars sprinkled every inch of the vast black velvet above you. "I'm kinda glad I woke up and decided to be cute and bring out the blankets to sit out here with you." Daniel spoke up, kissing your temple. You giggled tiredly. "Me too." His arms trailed down yours, finding thier way back to your middle as his face fell into the crook of your neck, leaving soft pecks on your skin. "Why were you up anyways?" He yawned. You smiled at his sleepy state. "I couldn't sleep and the moon looked really pretty so I thought maybe standing out here would calm me down and I would fall asleep easier." "Hmm, it's not as pretty as you though." Daniel hummed in response agaisnt you. "You fallin' asleep there babe?" You smirked. "Yeah." He whispered half heartedly. "Here." You stood up, causing Daniel to whine when you left his arms. You went back into the bedroom and grabbed yours and Daniel's pillows. You returned and grabbed Daniel by the hand, pulling him up. He still had the extra throw blanket wrapped around him. You maneuvered the blankets so the two of you could lay down comfortably. Finally throwing the pillows down, you were done. "There we go." You smiled happily to yourself. Daniel kissed your nose and layed down, opening his arms for you to crawl into. You snuggled into him, his arms instinctively held your body tightly agaisnt his. You began counting the stars quietly, whispering the numbers to yourself. The soft sound of your voice brought Daniel closer and closer to falling asleep again. His fingertips brushed agaisnt your skin under his sweatshirt that you were wearing. "Could you take me to the stars?" You wondered, the light of the mood shining in your eyes. Daniel leaned over and kissed you softly. "Sure, just not the moon 'cause that's a long flight." He whispered before dozing off.
____________________________________________
A/n: hope you liked this love!!