vacay ~ corbyn

highkey wishing i went to hawaii with these goofballs

"Hey baby." Corbyn's voice came through from the other end.

"Hey love, what's up?" You asked him, moving your phone between your cheek and shoulder so you could finish typing out the last sentence of your essay.

"Nothing much, I just have something I want to ask you." He sounded giddy.

"Shoot." You said, your fingers still moving rapidly across the keyboard.

"Okay, so you know how the boys and I are going to Hawaii next week with our families and management?"

You shifted your grip on your phone. "Mhmm." You hummed.

"Well, Dave said we could invite you girls, so Tate and Gabbie and Lav are gonna be there. I'm not sure about Kay but I was wondering if you wanted to come too."

You stopped typing, a small smile forming on your lips. "I would love t-"

You were unable to finish your sentence because Corbyn cut you off. "Don't you dare so no because you have too much school stuff to do. You've been really stressed out lately and we all know you need a break slash vacation just has bad as the rest of us."

Your smile grew wider at his words. "I wasn't gonna say no Corbyn. I was going to say I'd love to." A smile was heard in your voice. "All my assignments are done." You told him, clicking submit on your essay.

"Yes! Okay I can't wait now."

You closed your laptop and slid out of your desk chair. "Me neither."

The next two weeks flew by in an almost stressful manner. You went shopping for bathing suits with Gabbie, Rachel and Anna, which took an entire day because you got distracted by mostly looking at bathing suits for Lavender. another day was spent cleaning your apartment so it wouldn't be a mess when you got home. Packing was an entire day process as well because you claimed you had no clothes "suitable for Hawaii weather" which caused Corbyn to laugh out loud when you FaceTimed him in your distressed manner, seeing the state your bedroom was in. Although, by time you left the LAX, all the exuberant planning and preparing seemed to be worth it.

_______________

The first thing you noticed when you stepped off the plane was the smell of the ocean and tropical flowers. Everything was colourful, the plant life, the clothes people wore and the buildings them.

You began the walk to security, Corbyn following closely behind you. "It's so pretty here Corb." You told him.

He placed his hand on the small of your back. "I know, aren't you glad I convinced you to come?" He joked.

"I didn't need convincing, just...help packing."

Corbyn scoffed. "Yeah, I didn't even know you owned that many swimsuits."

You looked back at him, "Well technically I didn't, I just bought them all like three days ago."

Corbyn laughed. "Your such a dork." He said before kissing your cheek.

"Oh and you aren't?" You retorted teasingly.

"Okay, we're both dorks."

After you had been run through security the two of you waited for everyone else near the moving walkways. Once everyone had caught up, Zach and Corbyn looked at each other for a few seconds. "Don't!" You scolded them both.

Jonah came up behind you. "You know they're going to." He said.

Gabbie came over as well, Jack following closely behind holding Lavender. "I bet you Corbyn will win." She said.

"Hey!" Zach yelled from where he was standing.

Daniel walked over to you. "What's happening?" He asked.

You weren't able to respond because of Corbyn's yelling. "On your mark," Daniel shook his head.

"Oh no."

Corbyn continued. "Get set,"

Jack leaned closer to Daniel. "Oh yes."

"GO!" Corbyn yelled. Him and Zach went off in a full blown sprint down the walkways, dodging people and their luggage.

Tate had come over to stand beside Jonah. "If anybody asks we don't know them right?" A series of "right" "yup" and nods came from the rest of you.

Corbyn had reached the end first, throwing his hands up in the air in victory.

"Ha ah I called it." Gabbie cheered.

"Awe man." Zach whined as the two retreated back to your group.

You started to walk away quickly when Corbyn came closer to you. "Nope, I don't know you. Stranger danger!" You giggled.

He ran after you, arms out. "C'mon! Give the winner a kiss." He pouted, still chasing after you. Corbyn finally caught you, pinning you against the wall. Both of you were giggling, heavy breathing messes. Jonah whipped out his phone, recording the whole ordeal.

"Kiss! Kiss!" Tate yelled over at you.

"No, were pretending we don't know him remember?" You yelled back.

"Meh, scratch that plan." She told you.

You looked back up at Corbyn, a wide grin on both your faces. "Gonna kiss me love?" Corbyn asked you, smiling and raising a brow.

"Shut up Matthew." You said before latching your hands behind his neck and kissing him. Cheers came from the group of friends.

"Noooo!" Jack exclaimed, covering Lavender's eyes and spinning around.

Jonah panned his phone from you and Corbyn to Daniel who had his eyebrows raised, a almost surprised look on his face. "Welp, vacation's off to a great start".
________________________________________
A/n: baby lavender.
that is all.
thank you for coming to my ted talk.

hi this is literally one of my favourite imagines i have ever written 08/25/19