Chapter 20:

Sorry i didnt update yesterday.. was busy . They played amnesia in the mall yesterday and i started yelling it out and all these girls came and joined me.. I love this fam😂💕

~~~~~~~

Calum's pov:

I woke up in an empty bed. Luke must be up already. I just layed in bed because im lazy an dont feel like moving.

I heard the toilet flush and someone open the bathroom door. A few seconds later Luke walks in. I laugh because he looks funny as hes walking and every time he takes a step he winces in pain.

"Awe babe did i fuck you to hard?" i ask as he lays down next to me on the bed.

"Fuck off" He says in a playful tone. I laugh again and kiss him all over his face and he giggles.

"Cal stahppp" he says still laughing. I climb off of him and get up. Im still naked so when i get up and bend over to pick my boxers up off the ground Luke whistles and i laugh before turning back to him and saying "I will be right back. You stay here and rest your ass" he groans and i smirk before walking out to the kitchen seeing a tired looking Ashton and Michael drinking coffee.

"Why do u guys look so tired" I ask them.

"Maybe if you and Luke werent fucking eachother all night i would have had a peaceful sleep." Michael says annoyance clear in his tone.

I blush and look down at my feet.

"Seriously next time be more quiet" Ashton says walking over to Michael and rapping his hands around his waist.

I smile and nod before walking into the kitchen and make me some coffee. I hear footsteps near me then chuckling.

I turn around to see Luke sitting next to me and Ashton and Michael laughing their heads off.

"Well that clears up who tops" Ashton says making Luke blush a tomato red.

"Heyy shut up" i say trying to defend Luke.

He looks up at me and smiles then pecks my lips.

"Guys stop being disgustingly cute" Ashton says to us.

"But we are cuter." Mikey says pouting his lip.

Ashton just laughs and kisses the pout off of Michaels lip before my phone lights up signalling a call.

I walk over and i freeze when i see who it is.

"Who is it babe" Luke says but i cant answer him because im frozen. Luke looks at me confusingly then looks at my phone. He freezes for a moment but picks up my phone and puts it on speaker.

"Hello?" Luke says shakily.

"We know your secret." management says into the phone before speaking again.

"We want to see all of you tomorrow at 3:00 pm be there." they say before hanging up.

We all knew it was coming. We just wish it hadnt.

*******************

HAII 😚

BAII✋

-J

✖✖.