Chapter 17:

YOU STUPID

NO I NOT

WHATS 9+10?

21.

YOU STUPID!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lukes Pov:

I miss Calum. I really do. I just want him back because I really love him. God i really fucked up this time.

Im going to tell Cam that i dont want to see him anymore. It will be hard because i love him but I love Calum more and i cant stand not being able to hold him and kiss him.

This is what i texted Cam.

To: Cam👌 ( i changed his name from babe)

I dont think we should date anymore. I love someone else and they mean the world to me and plus i never see you anyway.

He texted me back 2 minutes later.

From: Cam👌

What?! Who is it.!? I can treat you so much better Hemmings. Wtf we went through so much together. I Love you!

To: Cam👌

Bullshit! What do you mean we went through alot? We were dating for like a month and the whole time i didnt even get to see you!

From: Cam👌

Whatever Luke. This isnt over remember that.

-----

I put my phone on the night stand and get up to talk to Calum. I walk to his room and see if its locked. Surprisingly it isnt so i just walk in.

He was still sleeping. I go over to his bed and shake him lightly so he would wake up. He slowly opened his eyes and when he got a clear vision of me he shot up out of the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?!" he said

"Hey babe, just calm down okay? I have good news." I say.

"Im not your babe anymore remember" He says looking at his feet but looks back up to me and says " What news could possibly be good."

I smile and say " I got rid of Cam for you."

He looks at me with a shocked expression then says "What?"

I walk closer to him and say " I got rid of him Cal. I did it because i love you and want to be with you."

We are really close right now that if i step any closer our lips will touch.

Then i do it. I kiss him. Ive missed this feeling of sparks when i kiss him.

He kisses me back with need and lust but pulls away after a few seconds. He realizes what hes done and smiles really wide but then it disappears.

"Luke. How do i know if you will do this to me again? I dont want to go through that again. I just-I just cant right now"

Before i can reply he runs out of the room.

Wow Luke. Good job. You fucked up again.

*********

Im gonna update a couple of chapters todayyyy so beware😚

Oh! And im almost at 500 reads total guys! Thank you so much! I Love you 🎉🎁🎊

-J

✖✖.