Chapter 14:

✖ Another day and im somewhere new, I made a promise that i'll come home soon, bring me back , bring me back to you✖

<^<^<^<^<^>^>

Lukes Pov:

I fucked up big time. I just lost the best thing thats happened to me the whole year.

"Babe" also known as Cam, Is someone i met in school . Before i dropped out of course. I always liked him and he recently confessed his love for me. But this was before me Cal made it official. I hadnt talked to Cam for a month and i kinda forgot about him and thats when me and Cal started dating.

But for him to text me at this specific time was fucking horrible.

I just lost Calum because i fucked up. Im such a fuck up. I can never do anything right. He probably hates me now and wants nothing to do with me.

I scream and just sit in the field crying. Its no point in living in this world without him.

Calums Pov:

I sat there crying in the alley way for hours when i finally get up and decide to go back to the hotel. When i get to the room i walk in and im greeted with Ashton and Michael on the couch.

" Hey Ca- OH MY GOD WHATS WRONG?" Ashton says.

I let more tears run down my face and go straight to my room and lock the door.

I cant believe he would do this to me. I thought he love me. Maybe he just was lying the whole time and just wanted to play games with me.

Im interrupted by my phone signalling a new message.

From: Lukey💕

Calum let me explain please. I love you. Just please let me explain?

I was still crying but this message made me cry even more.

I was full on sobbing when there was a knock on my door.

" go away" i choke out.

"no open the door and speak to us" Michael said .

i sniffled and got up and unlocked the door. They came in and sat on my bed . I just sat there and cried when Ashton spoke.

"Well explain."

I looked up and prepared myself for more crying.

They would find out sooner or later so i guess i should tell them now.

"Me and Luke were on our date and we were just having fun. Talking about anything and everything and eating chinese food. Even feeding eachother sometimes. We were done eating and just watching the view when luke decided to say he had something for me in his car. But he left his phone" I say in between sobs. "His phone went off signalling he had a text and". I struggled to get out my words so Ashton started rubbing my back for comfort and i started to speak again. " It said "babe" texted him. The message said that they missed luke and couldnt wait to see him. My heart broke. And when he came back i yelled at him and he was confused but when he saw the text he understood why i was crying and just gave me a sympathetic look. I just told him we were through and how i thought he loved me and before he spoke i just left and sat in an alley for hours and cried" I finish off and look up at Ashton and Michael who were now looking at me with sad eyes and they pulled me in a hug.

" Its okay . Shhhh" Ashton says trying to calm me.

" Yeah we love you and thats what matters right now" Michel says and they start rocking me back and forth. I slowly drifted off to sleep with dry tears on my cheeks.

********

Longer chapter than i expected but hey whos complaining?

-J

✖✖.