Chapter 19:

"TELL ME WHERE YOUR HIDING YOUR VOODOO DOLL COS I CANT CONTROL MYSELF. I DONT WANNA STAY I WANNA RUN AWAY BUT IM TRAPPED UNDER YOUR SPELL"

~~~~~~~~~~
(*WARNING SMUT*)

Calum's Pov:

I woke up smiling. Its officially been a week since Luke gave me another chance and that also means that my week of not being able to kiss him is up!

I jump up and run to his room and push his door open. He was still sleeping but i jumped on top of him and kissed his lips. He slowly wakes up and i pull away with a smile on my face.

"Callllll what are you doing?" Luke says

"ITS BEEN A WEEK! I CAN KISS YOU NOW" i say loudly

Luke laughs and scrunches up his nose in that cute way.

I smile even more and lean down to kiss him. He automatically kisses back and we fight for dominance with our tounges. It gets heated and i start to rub my crotch against Lukes and he moans my name in pleasure. This made me turned on even more because he was moaning my name.

He tugs on the hem of my shirt and i pull it off and then i pull his off. We kiss eachother even more and then he flips us over so hes on top.

"I always thought you would top."
Luke said and i blushed.

"I do." I say flipping us back over. I dont know where all my confidence is coming from. I am still a virgin. But im not worrying about that right now.

Luke starts to unbuckle my jeans and pulls them off in a swift movement. I kiss him again as our crotches rub against eachother with more friction since we are both only in our boxers.

I kissed all down his thighs then pull off his boxers and his area slaps his stomach. I smirk and start to pull of my boxers. I grab a condom from Lukes drawer and place it on myself.

I kiss up his thighs and stop at his tip. Luke moans my name again and says "Cal. I need y-you in m-me now." I cant take it anymore.

I get up and put my finger at his entrance and say "This might hurt at first just let me know if you want me to stop." he nods and i slip my finger in. He winces in pain but nods his head after a minute for me to continue. I move my finger in and out of him slowly and he moans in pleasure. I add another finger and another. He is a moaning mess right now and is begging me to go inside of him. I pull my hand out and line myself up with his entrance.

I thrust into him and he moans my name loudly as i continue to thrust into him. I hit something inside of him that made him scream.

"Do that again" He says

I hit that spot again and he screams again. I continue to hit that spot and my thrusts get harder and faster.

"Cal im gonna cum" he says and as he says that i thrust into him really hard one more time before i release inside of the condom but Luke isnt done yet.

He jumps up and and sticks his cock in my mouth without wanrning. I bob my head head up and down a couple of times and he releases into my mouth. He tries to take it out of my mouth but i grip him tight and suck on his cock making him hard again and he moans my name before releasing one more time and falling onto the bed.

"That was amazing." He said

i smirked and said "Im pretty good for a virgin arent I"

His eyes widen and i laugh and kiss him on his lips.

"Told you i top" i say.

************
smutty chapters are my favorite types of chapters... 🚼.

-J

✖✖.