Chapter 16

Y/N: My mother finally told me the news I always wanted to hear. I have a brother but not a half brother a full brother as in the same mother and father as me. I finally know and I want to find him and I will find him no matter what I will find him. 

A: Sweetheart please talk to me. What do you think?

Y/n: I have a brother...

A: Yes, you do. What do you feel? Are you happy? Sad? Both?

B: Mom how come you haven't told anyone.

A: I couldn't your father made me give birth at the Sisters and I never saw him again. I never saw my son again.

B: Mom I am so sorry we can try to find him you know.

Y/n: Why?? He probably hates you for abanding him.

B: Y/N!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: I'm leaving I can't stand the two of you.

Later that night:

Moose and Midge were both in the car doing probably drugs but then started to make out. Then a person wearing all black who you couldn't identify him. This person the black hood shot not one but both Moose and Midge and left them to die. Moose was hot multiple times in the chest and stomach. But the black hood missed Midge so she was okay but not Moose.

 *Hey guys sorry that it's a short chapter. I know this story isn't going how the show went but it's fine.*