Chapter 29

Y/n: Wait your Charles? No, no, no you died. You died!

Charles: Well Chic lied. I'm from the FBI and I have been in contact with Alice.

Y/n: THAT BITCH LIED TO ME SHE WAS IN CONTACT WITH YOU THE WHOLE GOD DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

B: Y/n please calm down.

Y/n: Why, why the hell should I calm down?

Alice: I'm Home!!!

Y/n: YOU FUCKIN BITCH YOU LIED. YOU ALWAYS LIE TO ME YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME?

A: Sweetheart please calm down.

Y/n: CALM DOWN YOU WANT ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN ARE YOU KIDDING ME I HATE YOU. DOES DAD EVEN KNOW HES ALIVE.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................OMFG HE DOESNT!!!

C: Hey calm down alright.

Y/n: Why the fuck should I calm down?

C: Because you're pregnant.

Y/n: You told him?

A: He needed to know.

Y/n: Why?

A: He's investigating ESter.

Y/n: Seriously and why does that have to do with me?

A: We all know he is the father of your baby. 

Y/n: How the fuck did you find that out?

A: I have resources.

C: Look I know you too are together. 

Y/n: It was two times that is it.

C: Is he going to be in the baby's life?

Y/n: Yes.

C: What about the twins huh?

Y/n: Yes, he loves the twins.

C: Look he is dangerous. 

Y/n: No he isn't. He is not he cares about us. He loves the kids and the baby.

C: Look...

Y/n: No you don't know him. Get off this case cause you know what the only person I can trust is him.

C: I want a relationship with you. All of you.

Y/n: I want that too but then you can't work on this case then.

C: Fine that's fair.

Y/n: If I even find out that you are still working on this case I will make sure that you never find me nor my kids and ester. Understood?

C: yes.

Y/n: Look I really care about Ester alright. He's really important to me and I hope you can understand that.

C:  I do.