Chapter 27

Thank god that Ester was not in here when I found out that I am pregnant. The doctor suggested abortion or adoption. I told him flat out no that I can't do that. Now I'm going to be making sure I had my old doctor. I am not okay Ester asked me if I was okay and I just said I'm fine and I need to speak with my mom. He dropped me off at her house and I told him I will find a way to get home.

Y/n and Alice talked for a while and then Y/n dropped the bomb that she was pregnant. Alice was so happy. She kept on asking me who the father is and I haven't told anyone. Betty then came home and I told her again asked who the father is. Again didn't tell her but then dad and Jug came then I had to tell them. Fp lost his mind. He was pissed so was Jughead again they asked who the father was but Y/n screamed to them she won't tell them to drop it. Alice offered to drive Y/n back to the farm which Y/n said sure for. When Y/n got back Ester made Y/n lay down and he will give her soup to eat when she is hungry. But Y/n wanted chocolate. Later that day Ester asked me what happened and I told him I was pregnant and that I won't tell you who the father was until I'm ready to tell people.

Ester understood. He just told Y/n that he would be there for anything. Ester and Y/n were hanging out that day until Betty came no barged into one of those meetings. Betty demanded that Ester took his shirt off. Alice scoffed as she does for everything while Y/n just said: "go on Ester take off your shirt". Betty gave Y/n a nasty look. Y/n just stared at Esters abs. Betty wanted to see Esters tattoos on his back but he doesn't have any tattoos on his back. Betty then left and was pissed. I went up to follow her. Betty thinks that Ester is the Gargoyle King. Y/n told her that shes crazy. 

Y/n then went to bed and was just on her phone until someone knocked on her door. Ester walked in and asked Y/n if she knows what's going on with Betty. Y/n just said that she thinks your the GArgoyle King. Ester said that was crazy and Y/n told Ester that Betty is crazy.

I'm moving to the story when Hal "died"

Betty ran to the room where we were the last time they were in there. Betty was telling Alice how Hal has escaped and how he might come here to kill her. Alice asked how he knows she's there and Betty said that she told him. Alice lost it she was pissed. Ester than invited Betty to stay with us so she's safe. Betty decides to stay. Betty's room is now my room while I moved closer to Ester room. Ester worries a lot about Y/n.

The next day Y/n knocks on Esters door and asked to come in. Ester and Y/n are both in Esters room talking. Then y/n drops the bomb. That Ester was the father of Y/n's baby. Ester was frozen. His mouth was wide open. Y//n walks toward him and puts her hand on his face.

Y/n: Ester?

Ester: Sorry I'm just so surprised.

Y/n: Look I know I'm asking a lot but don't leave me, please. The twins have to deal with not growing up and living with their father. I don't want that for this baby. Ester, they ask who their father is and why he isn't here. 

Ester: Hey listen I know we are totally different. But I will be there for you and the baby even the twins.

Y/n: You would do that for me?

Ester: Of course.

Y/n: Thank you.

Ester: You're welcome.

Y/n: Should I tell my mom that you're the father?

ESter: It's all up to you.

Y/n: Ugh your no help at all.

Ester: I know.

Y/n: Your no fun.

Ester: Well last time you said...

Y/n: Shut the hell up!

Ester Haha.

Y/n  and Ester just hanged out that day. The next day Y/n was going to be talking to the twins about them going to have another person in their lives.

*Hey guys so I am going to be finishing up this book soon because I am not really intrested in this book anymore but I want to do another story of the show Designated Survivor. I will be starting that story when I finish season 3 and finish this book. This book isn't done yet but I will finish it before I start anything else.*