Chapter 11

The next morning Cheryl and Y/n confess to something about Jason and is brought to the principal's office to talk about it. 

C: To justify we didn't confess to killing Jason I love him more than I love myself. But we are guilty of lying about what happened on July 4th. 

SK: The autopsy puts his death about Jully 11th. When was the last time you two saw Jason?

C: It was July, 4th. I don't know what happened the week after that, but...  

Y/n: I haven't talked or saw him after July 4th.

SK: Girls, in your own words, what happened at Sweetwater River?

C: The plan was bananas, even for me.

Y/N: Jason and I wanted to leave Riverdale and never come back. He asked for Cheryl's help to stage a tragic accident so that Penelope and Clifford wouldn't come after us. Our story would be, we went for an early morning boat ride, and the boat tipped and capsized and Jason and I drowned. In fact, we made it to the other side dry as bones. We said goodbye on the Greendale side of Sweetwater River. 

C: He promised he'd call me as soon as he was in a place where he couldn't be reached or pulled back to our parents. One month, at the most. Every day, I waited for him to call, for an email. 

SK: You tell anyone about the plan? Any way that you can corroborate it? And you have no idea why your brother and Y/n wanted to run away, fake his own death? Doesn't that seem cruel? 

C: No, he wasn't... Jason wasn't cruel he just wanted to protect his family.

Y/n: Cheryl...

SK: So maybe this is all just a web of lies you're spinning to cover your own tracks. 

C: I didn't kill Jason! There was a gunshot that morning, We heard a gunshot on July 4th. Maybe whoever killed Jason took a shot at him, and missed that morning. 

SK: You heard a gunshot, and you're just telling us this now? 

C: I was upset my brother was murdered. 

SK: So upset that yo wand and danced at the pep rally yesterday. And what is it about Jason wanting to protect his family?

Door Slamming

CJ: What the hell is going on here? 

C: Daddy.

Y/n: What is she doing here?

CJ: Don't say another word both of you. Get up. Why didn't you call us?

P: Because they are a liar, Clifford.

Y/n: Again why is this bitch still here?

CJ: Y/n she is Jason and Cheryl's mother.

Y/n: Yeah and did anyone forget that there so-called ''mother'' pushed Cheryl down a flight of stairs?

CJ: When we get home you're telling us everything. Both of you.

Next day:

Y/n Jones to the principal's office now.

Y/n: Ugh, what do you want?

SK: We wanted to talk to you seperatly than Cheryl.

Y/n; Fine what do you want to talk about?

SK: What did Cheryl mean when she said Jason did this to protect his family? What did that mean Y/n?

Y/N: I'm pregnant with Jason's baby.

SK: Have you gone to the doctor? 

Y/n: Yes after I passed out in the summer and Jason brought me to the hospital.

SK: Did you and Jason wanted to keep the baby?

YN: Yes more than anything. We didn't want the baby to grow up in this town so we were going to leave and never come back.

SK: Do you know any of the drama going on with Polly about Jason?

YN: I'm sorry who is Polly

SK: Your sister...

YN: She isn't my sister she is a backstabbing bitch who probably killed Jason because he got me pregnant and not her.

SK: We will look into that. But did you have a place you were going to stay? 

YN: Yeah we were going to live at a farm and the people there are nice. We were going to live there until we got money to leave.

Sk: All right that's it. We will talk another time. But one more thing.

YN: Yes?

SK: Who have you been staying with because Alice and Hal said you moved out.

YN: I did, Hal hated Jason and so did Alice and didn't even care that he died. Alice is trying to talk to me but I'm not going to. Yes, they both know even Betty knows that I'm pregnant with Jason's baby. I have been staying either at the Blossom house or down with my dad.

SK: Okay that's all.

Later in the day.

Welcome all, to the first annual Taste of Riverdale. As a lead-up to ou r75th anniversary jubilee, this event proves that Riverdale truly is a town that, when tragedy knocks us down, we get right back up! 

FA: Well, well, well, Hermonie Lodge. 

HL: Fred Andrews. You look like you could use this. 

MM: Penelope? Clifford? Hey. How are you holding up? 

PB: How do you think? My son is dead, and neither of you has done anything to catch his killer, except, of course, harass my daughter and daughter in- law.

AC: Penelope Blossom. I thought I might run into you. Would you like to give me a quote regarding the... 

Penelope slaps Alice

SK: Whoa, whoa, whoa. All right. 

PB: How dare you, Alice Cooper! Printing my son's autopsy? He was tortured and shot and thrown in the river like a piece of garbage. 

YN: Alice leave Penelope and Clifford the hell alone and stay the hell away from them, Jason's case, his autopsy, just stay the fuck out!

Josie: Hey, Riverdale. We are Josie and the Pussycats. Are you ready to rock?

Them singing...

AC: Hermonie Lodge. Park Avenue princess to cater-waiter. 

HP: Alice Cooper. No longer lactose intolerant, I see. 

AC: How's Veronica? Oh. You don't even know, do you? The things that they're saying about your daughter at school? 

HL: What things? 

AC: Slut-shaming. That's what they call it when sluts get shamed. 

HL: You know how is your daughter? Yn? Polly? Yeah looks like your daughters are better off without you.

Late at night

Phone call...

AC: Hey sweetheart how are you doing?

YN: I'm fine what do you want?

AC: I just thought it would be good if we had a family dinner like we used to do before you left.

YN: Why would I do that?

AC: I know you hate me but I'm still your mother.

YN: Let me think about it.

Hangs up phone.

*Here is the new chapter hope you enjoyed it. Sorry, I haven't updated up I did tell you the reason why. I am going to start a scheduel for doing chapters. So you can wait for that bye.*