Chapter Two: Mr. Sweet

"Sweet creature, sweet creature

wherever I go, you bring me home"

Song: Sweet creature by Harry Styles

The sky grew dark and that was when I knew, it was time to go home. I spent the entire time reading in the café instead of doing my homework or projects, which today is entirely too much workload. Yet, I drank my hot chocolate, ate my cookie where the chocolate in the middle melts in your mouth and it's just delicious while fangirling over the story. Some say, it's a waste of time, but for me, it's the best way to spend the day getting lost into a different world.

I packed my bag quickly and grab the plate and the cup to give it back. Their utensils are perfectly environmental free with metals straws that not only saves the turtle but the entire sea creatures and the ocean from dying. That is the other reason I love this café. At the counter, Persius was cleaning the counter while James was at the cashier serving the customers. I brought my stuff to him to take so he can take it back for cleaning. He just looked up with this goofy grin and stopped cleaning.

"Uh, I guess I'm done.", I said unsurely.

"I'll take that.", said Persius taking the cup and the plate and placing it on the counter.

"Thanks, I guess I'll go then.", I said awkwardly.

"Wait, you forgot your tissue.", he said.

"Ok thanks.", I replied not thinking to much cause this whole conversation was already awkward.

"Bye dimwit.", I said to James, who looked up from the cashier.

"Bye buttface.", he replied.

I just laughed and went out. There are not much people now for the light will soon go. Mostly, Madi would drop me home but I guess I have to walk home. Another reason why I like this café or like prefer this café because it's kinda far from my house which gives me time to think, needing that desperately.

Reach home, it was already pitch dark with the streetlights as the source of light. I took a deep breath before entering, knowing they would be worried and mad which makes me anxious.

"Hakuna matata (any lion king fans out there?)", I whisper to myself and entered and everyone stopped to look at me before running and hugging me tightly.

"Where were you? Do you know how worried I was? You could be lost! What if something happened to you?! Oh, dear lord!.", aunt distressed.

"Let her breathe Mar. Let the girl breathe.", my uncle soothed and Aunt Mar let go.

"Walter, ask this girl where she has been. We have been trying to call her cell, call, Madison's cell, but no one picked up.", told Aunt Margaret fiercely.

"It's late and this poor girl must be starving. So, how about we talk about this over dinner eh?", suggested Uncle Walter.

"You just say that because you're starving and our soccer match will start right after dinner.", stated Aunt.

"Maybe, maybe not.", replied Uncle and we all headed to the dinning area but before setting my bag near the stairs.

At the table, my aunt brings the food as we all sit. Luckily, today she made my favourite food...

"Spaghetti!", I exclaimed. I love my aunt's spaghetti, it's better than any other restaurant. After filling our plates with the dish, our dinner begins.

"How's school? Any cute boys on your mind?", asked my aunt excitedly.

"School is okay as usual and there are no cute boys as they all are a jerk.", I said.