Chapter 9

• Dedicated to To whoever created washing machings just cuz i'm tired and dont want to come up

Chapter 9

I did not in any way want to spend the day with Sarah. I was pretty positive that she was bad news, no good, or whatever you want to call it. I was also pretty sure that I was going crazy to. What kind of person would see their dead grandmother walking and talking to them? Thats right. A crazy person.

The morning passed slowly. I wasted my time by watching a stupid sit-com and then decided to watch a up-beat old-fashiond Disney princess movie. Just as Cinderella's prince charming found her shoe the doorbell rang. I checked the clock and it was only 11.

I sighed thinking that maybe she was early, got up, and walked over to the door. I opened it and relized that it had been a misteak. Tasha was standing akwardly on the porch, trying not to look at me.

I leaned against the door frame and stared at her pointedly.

"So," she said, "I have something to tell you."

"Go on." I rolled my eyes.

"Sarah..." she stopped and looked down.

"Just spit it out." My patience was wearing thin.

"Is bad." She breathed a sigh of relief. This had been bothering her for a while I guess.

"And it took you this long to figure it out. Accualy I am starting to think that she's kinda nice." I didnt know where the last part cam from, but after it was out of my mouth I started to believe it.

"See, this is wrong. She made me say those things. I didnt mean one of them." she pleaded, but it was in vain. I just couldnt trust her anymore.

Something was telling me that I should just turn around and shut the door, so I did. I didnt look back. I just walked back to the couch and turned the movie back on. I didnt hear her leave, but when I looked back she wasnt there.

She was probably trying to win me back by blaming Sarah. How does someone make someone else say something. Just because they try to tell you what to do doesnt mean you have to listen. How low can someone get? Why didnt she just come and beg my forgiveness? I bet that Sarah didnt even have anything to do with our fight. I bet that she was making the whole thing up to make Sarah look bad. She might have realized what a misteak she had made by leaving me behind. Anyway I wasnt going to forgive her.

I fumed for a half an hour until Sarah arrived. Suddenly I was really excited that she was coming. Again I felt as if I didnt have control of my feelings, but my mind fogged over and the thought was wiped from my mind.

"So," I said, strangly cheerily, "What were you planning on doing today?"

"I kinda wanted to go shopping." She flashed me a huge grin and her bright green eyes flashed.

Suddenly I felt pain rip my mind. I wasnt phisical, but it might as well had been. It hurt as if my whole life had been taken away from me in an instant and I was left with nothing. It was gone as quickly as it came. Sarah still had that smile on her face as if nothing had happened, but her eyes seemed to portray that she was distracted and troubled.

"Ok then," I said acting like nothing had happened, "Just let me get my purse and we can go."

Turns out she biked to, but it didnt matter, the stores were only a mile away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed excitedly as Sarah came out of the dressing room in a soft blue shirt with light trickles of green through it , "You look sooo cute!"