Chapter 5

"Hello people. This is accualy Sarah's POV. Its kinda short. So here's chapter 5.*

Chapter 5

Why couldn't I get through to her. That was the question that had been running through my head all day. And if I was honest with myself I already knew the answer. Well,

answers. The first was that her grandmother kept interfering. She kept trying to warn that little twit about me. I had never met one being so insistent on saving another. Personally, I thought about it as little more of a challenge, but sometimes it could be quite annoying, especially when I was getting hungry. Even if I was getting low on power(so to speak) I could still take that old granny any day. The result of that particular conflict had been shown in what had happened this morning. I mean sure that old bat might have harmed Maria enough to set me back a day, but at least she hadn't penetrated far enough into her mind to tell her anything.

The other reason I couldn't get to her was that half wit Jack. She may not know it, but she trusts him with her life. He shouldn't have been a problem except for that simple fact. I couldn't get at her while he was around. I could get rid of him so easily, but that would be such a waste, and I dont like to be wasteful. But sometimes waste has to take place for life, or afterlife in this case.

I looked down at my pale hands. I felt weak. I know that I wouldnt make it until she had broken without a snack. I would have to go into Des Moines to get one but it would be worth it. I started heading toward the car. I could get there quicker without driving, but there's really no use in wasting energy, especially now. And I dont like being wasteful.

*sorry that its so short, but it has a lot of info. hope you liked it. please vote:)*