You dont wanna see my world boy

Okok here goes guys, this took me waaaaay longer to wire than I thought. This was inspired by FUN, which I listened to while watching the nightsky and there was a plane flying by and for some reason that combination resulted in this. Whatever this is, I'm not even sure, but I still hope you guys like it...

So this is entirely from Troyes pov and I didn't put a name for the other character intentionally, so make up your mind who you want it to be, just wanted to give them tronnor shippers a chance as well ya know ;) no seriously, in my mind this was just SOMEONE, like idek, just picture that person as you read or go with whoever you want, Tyler/Connor/Blessing/... All up to you. Ok enough rambling, just read it already and don't forget to tell me what you think, cause like I'm really unsure about this.

I honked twice as I stopped my car in front of his house. It took him only seconds to slip out through the front door and hurry over. " where are we going?" He asked as he slipped into the seat next to me. " nice to see you too" I cast him a grin, not willing to tell him about my plan. "Oh come on Troye, you know I'm not good with handling suspension.." I kept my eyes on the street sternly, still smirking though as I started to drive down the road away from all the buildings with the lid up windows glooming in the light of the setting sun.

He spoke up again as we had just left the city, emerging our way into the forest surrounded hills. " Troye. Tell me where we're going! You don't want me to be reminded of an abduction or anything do you now?" " hey!" I looked over and scanned his face, relieved to find he wasn't actually getting anxious or even starting to...see stuff..but rather just nosey and impatient.

I hopped out of the car quickly as we finally arrived at my favourite place, a rather smooth hilltop flowing into harsher and rockier mountains standing tall to one side and an infinite valley of dark trees on the other side. I hurried over to the trunk and retrieved the blankets and pillows I had brought, then walking around the other side of the car to meet the questioning look of my best friend. He raised his eyebrows expectantly but gave up quickly, defeated by the fact I hadn't said a word the entire half hour drive out here. I nudged him in the side and he got the hint to follow me over to the familiar dip at the edge of the hill where I slumped down everything I held in my arms and let myself plump down afterwards, arranging the pillows so I could lean on them in order to be sitting up just halfway. As I was about to throw a blanket over myself, I noticed he was still standing up. I stopped my movements and let my gaze wander upwards to make out the expression on his face, cautious not to linger anywhere on the way up there. He seemed to still be waiting for an explanation. "Stargazing. Just the two of us, I thought we could use some time alone to chat it all up expertly, seeing we haven't done that in a bit aye." I offered as I patted the pillows next to me. He finally settled down next to me, grabbing another blanket to throw over his legs.

I was very much appreciating the lack of light at the point where he decided to rest his head on my shoulder, hence he wouldn't be able to see the pathetic grin that stretched across my face as he did so.

Our talking had died down now and even though I really enjoyed our deep conversations I didn't mind the silence that fell over us. It wasn't awkward or tense, we just ran out of topics after talking for approximately three hours.

A slight movement to my left caught my attention as my eyes focused on the boy next to me after staring out into the night for a decent amount of time. I could barely see him in the dim light of the stars that had appeared all over our heads now, but I quickly noticed that he was shivering slightly. " hey, maybe we should get going, if it's getting too chilly.." " nah, I wanna stay" he assured me, but I had to chuckle at the fact that his lips were quivering as he did so. Gosh what was it now with boys always feeling the need to be so 'strong' and 'manly' ? Was it really that bad to admit he was a little cold? God dammit it is like 1 at night, of course it's getting cold outside. I giggled at his stern expression as he must've noticed my snickering. I hesitated but eventually gave in to my thoughts. I wanted to be close to him and for sure I didn't want him to be cold, so screw what this might come across like. I lifted my blanked and threw the parts that had been tucked under my body over him, scooting closer to ensure the warm fabric engulfed us completely. My eyebrows quirked up as I perceived the barely audible sigh of contentment coming from his mouth as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. I barely noticed the blush creeping up my neck over all the thoughts that started buzzing through my mind. I slouched down to get a little more comfortable snaking my arm around his neck and back under the blankets draped over his chest. I smiled as I felt his pectoral muscles tense under the light touch of my hand resting on his chest.