Spin the bottle

~ Tyler, Troye, Zoe, Louise, Alfie, Marcus, Dan, Caspar, Hannah and Joe are at Tyler's, having a blast at their get-together. ~

Tyler's pov

"Wanna play spin the bottle?" I squealed into the living room of my apartment. It was crowded. I had all of my favorite you tuber buddies over for a little get together. I guess everybody was having a good time, seeing as there were people chatting and laughing everywhere but I felt this couldn't stay "good". I wanted it to be great and it might be because I already enjoyed some certain beverages but just thought spin the bottle would be a good idea to get this party started. Truth and dare with these folks always means it's going crazy..and dirty..and that's what daddy was going for.

"You can spin my bottle tilly!" Troye shouted over to me from the corner of the room where he was sat on the floor. He turned around and pulled a creepy face at me. I giggled at that and made my way over to him wiggling my eyebrows and pulling up my upper lip while sort of cat walking towards him. "Hey dere big boi." I said as I reached him. "Well you guys got an empty bottle then if you wanna play?" Zoe asked right behind me. Troye casually chucked down all that was left in his bottle of beer and slammed it on the ground a little harder than he would've wanted to. I guess someone was already feeling a little tipsy there. My luck..

We all sat down in a circle on the ground and I started to spin the bottle. It stopped pointing towards Marcus. "Truth or dare?" I asked him. His choice of dare brought him two minutes of twerking. It went on like this for only a good ten minutes, then things got interesting.

"No! I'm not going to do that!" Zoe squealed. Alfie had dared her to dance and sing some song from frozen with two ice cubes in her mouth and her bra on her head.. Don't ask.. I don't know why either. "Well Zoe, it's called dare for a reason you know... If you don't do it I'll have to punish you!" Alfie grinned. "Well what else could I possibly do to please you, cause I'm not going to do that, and if you spank me, that doesn't change a thing." " now how about you make out a little with your favorite person in the room?" Alfie asked, trying to sound innocent, but you could clearly hear his smirk in his voice, which was quite sexy. Don't get me wrong Alfie and I are just friends but.. Have you friggin see him smirk. He is quite handsome and well I seem to only realize that even more when I had myself a nice drink before..his dirty laugh just got me. I focused on my surroundings again, noticing that Zoe had gotten on her knees and proceeded to crawl forward. This surprised me a little as she had been so shy only moments ago and was now about to seduce Alfie in front of the whole crew. Then I just cracked up laughing, squealed like a fan girl right after and then just sat there on the carpet trying to figure out if I should keep giggling hysterically or go comfort Alfie. I decided on the first, regarding that Alfie didn't seem to mind too much what was happening right now. Zoe had seductively crawled right past him, straight onto Louise's lap and was now straddling her best friend. Even though Alfie's face had dropped for a few seconds it lit up with yet another of his dirty smirks as Zoe brought her hand up to gently push a loose strand of Louise's hair behind her ear before leaning in to connect their lips. This all seemed cute and tender until Louise came over the first moment of shock and confusion. She just went for it. A minute later they were actually grinding on the floor never detaching their mouths. I had put my fist into my mouth in a desperate try to contain my laughter but I couldn't stop a squeal escape my mouth as I looked over to Alfie once again. The expression on his face was just.. Uh I can't even.. I was fangirling way too hard over this. The noise I had made got everybody's attention back to the game though and what should I say... It was just messed up from this point in, everybody went batshit from here on and it didn't take too long for the first people to leave the round..

After Marcus, Caspar and Joe were gone off to the kitchen for more drinks (though I didn't really think they were in need for more) and obviously some sort of youtuber boy and session regarding the..let's say singing that came from the other room shortly after; it was just me, Hannah, Troye and Dan left. Dan was sprawled out over my carpet, looking a little dizzy but still kept a crooked smile to his face and kept grinning at Hannah.. Poor chap must've forgotten that Hannah liked girls.. Well I wasn't gonna tell him. Actually this could be fun. I know I'm evil but they are good friends and they won't be too mad at me, if they even remember that is. Hannah probably will, she's quite the experienced drunk one might say, but she my little booboo and I'm her favorite little lesbian soooo.. What should I say, I had a mission. And I was even less concerned about what I was gonna do after I had finished one of the most embarrassing stories ever that Hannah made me tell. Note to myself, don't ever choose truth when it's Hannah's turn ever again, she just knows away too much. So after I had ruined all my chances with the little twink next to me due too a very detailed enactment of myself getting nearly arrested for "stealing" supplies from an..adult store(I am not a thief for gods sake) and luckily getting away because the cop turned out to be gay, which in the end only led to even more misery a visit at the police station would've caused me, it was finally y turn to spin the bottle. It landed on Dan who was still lying on the floor grinning like a fool. Show time.

"Truth or dare?"I asked innocently. "Daaare" I got the slurred response from dan who had now taken his eyes off Hannah for once looking at me with what I guess was curiosity or something. I really couldn't tell, he just looked pretty wasted.

"Well then.. I dare you" I made a dramatic pause there"to.."I had to smirk now" swap a piece of clothing of your choice with Hannah.. But she can't use her hands." Dan didn't even think about, he just got up(yeah.."just" is probably not right since it took him quite a while to finally get on his feet and actually stay there). I was looking over to Hannah, expecting everything from rolling eyes to crawling backwards or giving me a death glare but she just let out the tiniest little giggle that no one would've heard if she didn't hick up halfway through. I didn't even realize my mouth had dropped open while Dan was getting rid of his shirt and then kneeled down in front of Hannah fiddling with the hem of her shirt. That was until I felt something on my lower lip and quickly shut my mouth. "Ouch" I heard Troye's voice right next to me. I had bit down on his finger accidentally. But why the heck was that in my mouth anyways? I asked him exactly that after apologizing to him to what he just casually answered" your mouth was open and it looked so pretty I wanted to touch it. But if you're always that rough I'm not sure I'm ever gonna put anything ever again in your mouth.." "Like what?"i asked, but before he could answer we were interrupted by a series of muffling and giggling sounds. Apparently Dan had managed to get rid of Hannah's shirt and put it on himself more or less but he could in no way figure out how to get Hannah into his own shirt. After a few minutes her arms were in the sleeves even though it was twisted and turned in all ways possible and Dan was now working on the buttons. I guess I don't need to tell you that he failed horribly. As he accidentally touched Hannah's breast I thought it was finally over now and that she'd snap at him but again she surprised me. "Why don't we just leave it there honey" she said but referring to the buttons as in she didn't mind them staying open. In fact I guess she wanted them to stay unbuttoned as her next move was to grip her own shirt and ripping it open, exposing Dan's bare chest. Troye and I shot each other a look, both our mouths hanging agape as Hannah got up unbelievably quick for her state of intoxication and grabbed Dan by his wrist and just pulled him up and out of the room.

"So... What should we do now that we're alone?" Troye asked innocently. "Well I don't know, since you putting things into my mouth isn't an option anymore.." " oh screw that"was the only thing I heard before the fireworks were exploding in my head. Troye had leaped forward and threw me over, crashing his lips onto mine. See, this is why I like to play spin the bottle with a bunch of youtubers...

A/N

Hey guys!

I just really wanna thank everyone for reading. This has like 17 reads already and I'm like heck.. That's like more people than in some of my classes omg. I really love all of you but I'd love you even more if you left a comment or vote maybe? Pretty please? :D

Feel free to tell me what you think and you can always send me requests if you want to ;)