Troyler is real..ly excited...

Troye's POV

Ugh... You know that feeling when you realise you've been a lazy moron and then you panic because you won't get stuff done in time? Yep feeling just like that at the moment. I'm at the airport about to hop on a plane to Florida. It's playlist live. But that also means it's Tyler's birthday. Tomorrow. Now guess who doesn't have a present because... Well Procrastination skills. Yes, I could just get something tomorrow in Florida but see... This needs to be special. I can't just go to the next shop and buy him whatever comes to my mind, this needs to be thought through. Which I haven't done. Which is bad. Really bad. Gosh Troye you're never gonna get anything right will you?

Well I better get going or else I'm gonna miss my flight. Wouldn't want that to happen now, would we?

Gosh I hate planes. They're full of people, chit-chatting and socializing, yikes. Good thing I have my friend with me, the internet. Yep just gonna put myself through 8 hours of YouTube and tumblr. Maybe I'll stumble across something to get for Tyler's birthday, or something to do.. Now maybe not, that wouldn't be appropriate anyways if I found it on tumblr... Though personally I wouldn't quite mind some of those things coming true. But this is not the way to approach your goals Troye, this is not what love works like in real life..

Tyler's pov

Girl I can't wait to see my little twink again. Don't get me wrong I love all of the crew and I have friggin enjoyed this first day with all my YouTube friends but Troye is just..he's special. I'm at the airport right now, expecting to see those beautiful bright blue eyes any minute now, desperately hoping to get that adorable crooked smile from him that I know oh so well. Nah I'm not like stalking his tumblr staring at all those beautiful pictures of his... Well at least not now..

My heart jumps at the sight of the crumpled floral tee and the slightly messed up quiff of brown hair and oh... Do you have any idea how hard it is not eat up a sleepy Troye Sivan when he comes straight at you dragging his feet sleepily with a cheeky grin on his face? I tell you, it's possibly the hardest thing ever, gosh what would I do if I could just kiss the fuck out of him right here right now...

Troye's pov

It was easy to spot Tyler once I stepped into the hall of the airport. I'd recognize that quiff in a million others, but there's no need for those skills regarding its lilac sparkle making it easy to see Tyler from quite the distance already. Omg is he checking me out? Oh wait .. My hand wanders up to the mess on my head that I once called a hairstyle. Sweet Jesus I must look like shit, I just spent 8 hours in a quite funny position trying to keep as much distance between me and the person on the next seat, constantly staring at the screen of my laptop obsessing over Tyler. I smile sheepishly at him. "Hi" oh wow Troye creative.. "Why hello there! Come give me a hug already!" I dropped my bags and embraced Tyler, sucking in the perfect smell of his hair and his skin and... He raised an eyebrow at me. Did he notice I had sniffed him? Lord... "You look a little tired Sivan. Wanna get going?" " yeah I'm just I... Uh I .. Sorry for my appearance .." I mumbled quietly. "Haha no you look just fine, a little crumpled maybe but that suits you.. Little sleepy munchkin style" "oh.." I exclaimed at that. He just snickered about me some more while we left the airport and made our way to the hotel.

When we arrived I only managed to hide the grin that spread across my face when I realized I'd be staying in the room right next to Tyler's, before sweeping into that room and falling straight on the bed, snoozing off immediately.

Tyler's pov

I smiled to myself when I looked down on the sleeping boy curled up on his bed fully clothed. He hadn't even had enough energy to properly close the door last night, allowing me to stand in the middle of his room being a creep watching him snore slightly. My heart skipped a beat when suddenly I realized he had opened his eyes and was looking at me right now. "Huh I thought you uh.. Were sleeping.." I stumbled, feeling my cheeks getting hotter as the blood rushed to my face. " Well you know I woke up because someone could hold back his snickering whilst creeping about me in my sleep" he said. "Haha it's ok Tyler, I need to get up anyways" he laughed at my shocked expression. I was relieved, he wasn't mad at me.