Flowercrowns(-Zalfie-)

Zoe's pov

"Oh come on! Alfie you can't just hang on your computer all day long.." " so I'm actually dating a youtuber and this is still a topic?!" " oh so we're only dating because you thought I'd let you hang in front of your laptop all the time?" "No.. Zoe! You know that-" "what?!" I was pissed right now.i know I'm probably overreacting a little but it's just.. Uh! " I'm in the garden.. Just in case you need something, a sandwich maybe?" I asked sarcastically before turning on my heels and making my way out into the sunshine. It was a beautiful spring day and I was in no way going to let him ruin my mood. I sat down in a wooden chair and tried to relax a little, soaking up the sunshine. Even though I told myself not to, my mind wandered off to Alfie all the time. I was still mad at him and yes I wanted to have my peace but I kinda also wanted him to come outside and apologize. Now that wasn't gonna happen I decided when half an hour had passed by. I started feeling bad for being so rude and got up to have a talk with Alfie. When I came into the lounge, he wasn't there and since he didn't answer when I called for him, I went back out again and started reading my book.
I nearly dropped it at the sudden ring of a bell. I turned around immediately facing Alfie standing between both our bikes, a sheepish smile on his face. "Would her majesty like to accompany me or are thou still displeased and wish to be let to thyself?" I rolled my eyes at him and snorted but at the same time could not retain a chuckle, which resulted in a ridiculous sound we both had to laugh about. I guess I had to go now, but I didn't want to be mad anymore in the first place so lucky him."fine" I said and he stretched out a hand to help me get up.

Alfie's pov

Alright so that did work out just as planned. Good, cause I don't want my little princess to be mad at me! I guess she's righ, I do spend quite a lot of time on the internet.. "Where are we going Alfie?" Zoe interrupted my thoughts. "This my dear lady is a surprise. But please do not worry, I have brought several goods to ensure her majesty's comfort and well being." I said in a serious voice. " oh jeez Alfie you can stop it now. You sound stupid!" I smirked at her and we hopped on our bikes. I lead our way through some fields and finally stopped at a beautiful meadow near a little forest. I took Zoe by her hand and we made our way into the half shadow under the first trees, where we sat down. "Hungry?" I asked, reaching for the bag I brought, already knowing her answer. "Yes, that was quite a ride..." She said as she looked at all the foods I put out of my bag. "Well, I wanted it to be somewhere private, without people walking by every other minute..." "Why Alfie? What are we going to do?" " nothing... I just wanted to spend some time with you alone" I smiled.

Zoe's pov

We had finished our little pick nick and where now just sitting there leaning our backs to the trees and listening to 'Futures', enjoying the strawberry daiquiris Alfie had made at home and letting the rays of sunshine that fell though the branches caress our skin. After I while I noticed Alfie had dozed off. I wanted to do something but then again I didn't want to wake him up, he looked so peaceful sleeping. I looked around and just then noticed the range of different little flowers growing around here. I started picking some daisies when I decided to make a flower crown. So I sat back and started to wreath together all those colorful little flowers. I was proceeding quite quickly since I had done this so many times as a little girl. I had always loved flower crowns they just looked so cute and they always reminded me of the good old times. Being free. Living life like you want it. Enjoying all the little things. Peace. Love rockn roll. Ya know? Maybe I was born in the wrong decade... I ripped out a strand of grass to knot the ends of the chain of flowers together. Not long after that I had finished a second one and crawled over to Alfie. I gently put it in his hair and sat down next to him quietly without him waking up. Time for some flower power selfies!
"Ah" I squealed at the sudden touch of Alfie's lips on my cheeks. Heck I didn't notice he had opened his eyes in the last photo I took. "Do I look good?" He said in his deep sleepy voice. " you don't have a clue " I chuckled at him. His hands wandered up to his hair as he noticed me glancing at his flower crown. He smirked as his hands touched the soft petals in his hair and let them fall down into his lap again. They lightly stroked past my arm and he softly put his hands over mine and leaned forwards. I took his hands into mine at the touch of our lips, the let them wander up his arms as we kissed softly. I rested one hand on his shoulder, the other on his biceps. The kiss was tender and passionate, his hands were now playing with my hair. He removed one clip after the other, making my hair fall down over my shoulders, careful that the flower crown would stay on my head. He smiled into our kiss and then broke away, resting his forehead to mine, smiling contently.

Alfie's pov
I couldn't believe how gorgeous Zoe looked. Like a goddess with that long soft hair and her perfect skin. she didn't have make up on today and this natural look really suited her, especially with that lovely wreath of flowers on her head. There was just one little detail that didn't match all this... Her clothes. So I started to unbutton her shirt all the way from her neck to the waist, displaying more of her pale skin and her perfect collarbones. I had to kiss them. She put her head back in pleasure as I kissed her soft spot. I kissed my way down from her collarbones to her belly and slowly slid down her skirt as I reached the hem of it. I then got back up and kissed her honey lips again while unclenching her bra and letting it fall down to the ground. She breathed against my lips as the warm summer breeze stroked over her exposed breast. I swiftly slid my own shirt over my head and her hands were on me in an instant, leaving goosebumps all over my chest. We came face to face as her hands traced around my torso and along my spine, one quickly tangling my hair, the other traveling down to my jeans. I felt her breath on my lips and stared right into her bright blue eyes, sparkling with lust before she broke the eye contact and looked down, biting her lip. I wasn't aware of her unbuckling my belt and sliding down my pants until she grabbed my bum and pulled me in for a fierce kiss. I crawled on top of her, not once breaking the kiss, until we were lying down in the grass. I let go of her lips and worked my way down her body, leaving traces of tender kisses on her exposed skin until I reached her belly. I took a moment to appreciate the little gap between her skin and the hem of her panties, caused by her perfect hip bones and flat stomach. I then rid her off the last piece of clothing so I could see her in her full naked glory. I will never get this picture out of my head. She look more than perfect lying in a bed of wild flowers, her soft skin glowing golden in the dying sunlight, her long silky hair floating around her pretty little face, a halo of flowers in it making her look like a goddess fallen from the heavens...

~~~~~~~~
A/N
Please comment what you think of it and pleeease vote if you liked it so I know if there are people out there appreciating it. I'll probably upload more if I know that I can do somebody a favour with it;) also let me know if you'd like more smut, I wasn't sure where to end it so if you guys want it I might continue this one ..
Thanks <3