Bedroom ballpit (Harries twins threesome)

Oh my, when is this day over?! I just wanna go home, I hate work. I'm selling friggin toys. Cute, you might think, seeing kids' happy faces when they get a new doll or whatever but no! I have to deal with unfriendly business men making sexist comments about how a girl won't be able to load whatever they got into their cars and stuff. We sell toys in buttloads for companies and shopping malls and playgrounds.
And there comes the next jerk... Wait, that's at least a hot jerk, no wait, two of them. Nice, twins, don't look much older than me...
" hey my name's Lilly. How can I help you?" I ask as they enter the shop. They don't really look like they've been here before, looking at all the shelves trying to take in the whole of our range. "Whoa that's a lot of toys.." One of them mumbles.
"hi I'm Jack" the other one introduces himself to me with a shy, but quite cute smile. "And this is my brother Finn"he says when he notices the other one still gazing around. At the sound of his name he turns around and immediately flashes me a smile aswell.
" hey there, we uh.. We're looking for those plastic balls they have in the ball pits at the mall.." " sure"I said. Sure? wtf Lilly how is it normal that two young guys come in and ask for supplies for a ballpit? Duh.. "They are over here" I tell them, moving towards a shelf at the back of the store. "How many do you need?" "Well that depends... How many would we need to fill a 20 square meter room?" Jack asked with a slightly tilted head looking at me curiously and smiling widely. His teeth were a little crooked but it kinda made him even cuter. I blushed as I realized I hadn't answered him yet. "You uh.. What?" " we wanna turn our bedroom into a ballpit!"Finn exclaims. " you know we're off to uni this week and our room is empty so we thought why not make it a ball pit for a day?" "Natural" I chuckled, thinking they were trying to make fun of me. "Well, that would have to be ... Let me think.. Um about ...12 thousand." "That's a lot of balls" I had to chuckle at this comment. When I looked up I saw both of them smirking. "Right... So.. I guess you wanna rent them then...right?" I mumbled, moving on so they'd forget about it. "Yup" they said simultaneously, causing me to smirk, which again they noticed. They looked at each other. "What?" I asked slightly confused by it. "Nah nothing... So should we get them into our car?" "Y-yeah right.."
Only fifteen minutes later we had managed to fit all of the bags in the twins' van. Whilst Finn was making sure everything was in place and shutting the doors, Jack followed me back inside to pay. "Great so, have fun with that."I said when he handed me the money. "Oh don't you worry, we will" Jack said, giving me not only one of those adorable little grins but also winking at me, if I'm not mistaken. I looked over his shoulders when he turned around to walk out, seeing Finn waiting by the car, looking at him curiously, then bursting into a big grin, as well winking at me before they got inside the car. What was going on? I just shrugged it off and proceeded to put the money into the cash register. Hold on, what's this?! There was something tucked in between the bank notes.
I put the cash away and looked at it. It was a little piece of paper with something quickly written on it. " Wanna join us enjoying our balls? ;)" it read. I snorted blowing air out of my nostrils while chuckling. There was an address on it as well...

This is crazy... I thought to myself while driving down an unknown street slowly so I wouldn't miss the place I was looking for. But I'm just going to have a little fun in a ball pit with two lovely gentlemen, right? Totally acceptable choice to go there right after finishing work just shaking of all the stress with some good laughs, you know...

"Jack! Look who's here" Finn yelled down the hall as soon as he opened the door to find me standing on their doormat. "Hi" he said" come on in". I smiled at him when I passed by him and he closed the door behind me. "Want a cup of tea?" "Nah I wanna see the ballpit!" I grinned, feeling confident. I just seemed to have lost any doubts I had had before. They were just two genuine guys up for a good time. "Well then, follow me my lady" he smirked an sprinted off to the stairs after doing a ridiculous little bow in my direction. "Hey " I screeched, chasing up the stairs after him.
" hey there" Jack smiled at me from the middle of a gigantic puddle of rainbow colored plastic balls. "Woah" was all I could get out. This was amazing. But I didn't really have time to admire this extraordinary view as Finn grabbed me by the waist without warning, the both of us going down into the ocean of colorful plastic. As you could imagine this ended up in a huge fight between the three of us digging each other under the surface trying to escape the others grip and crying laughter after only a few minutes.
"Timeout!" I cried after some time. I just needed to breathe, this was quite the workout...we all let ourselves sink into the balls and laid there for a few minutes catching our breaths, halfway covered under the balls. When I decided I had recovered enough I took one of them in my hand and flicked it at Jack. Which was, how I had to discover seconds later, not the smartest move. Jack, not amused by this at all, jumped straight at me, pushing me into the dim light under the surface. Finn being cheeky used his chance and started to tickle my sides, which, naturally made me squirm under jacks grip. I somehow managed to make my way back above the sea of plastic and in the process kicked Finn. He was fake hurting seeing I hadn't hit him very hard but obviously feeling the need to make a show out of it. Jack curled up laughing at that and next thing I know he was face to face with me, grinning like a fool.