How You Met: Delphox

In your town you were known as the dark witch or in other terms bad witch, but that was not true you weren't a witch at all. You actually were just a goth that dressed like a witch, you could say you were a bit curious about rituals and spells. You looked around the Magic Shop and at the colorful candles with spells craved into them and small spell books. The smell of burning sage and wood sprung up beside you and you saw someone that looked to be an old Japanese priest or priestess outfit; this person was picking up and examining the candles before they sensed you staring at them.

                "Hmm... My, my what's a pretty thing like you doing looking at love spells?" a deep alluring male voice spoke up with a smile on their face. Your face instantly heated up ad you quickly placed down the candle you were holding.  The man laughed hiding the light ruby red eyes and his shoulder length blonde hued ombre hair.

                "Are you perhaps a new witch and still learning spells?" he asked now truly curious.

                "Umm... No I'm just your normal gothic girl" you whispered looking away; your cheeks tinted pink in embarrassment.

                "Ahh I see... well I sense a broken soul so here buy this spiritual healing spell" he said handing you a white candle with yellow craved symbols. You knew what he was talking about the fighting and separation of your parents and them making you choose a side has broken you mentally.

                "Oh... Thank you. I'll buy it right away" you said smiling weakly and heading towards the cashier with him smiling watching you, when a shadow caught his eye.

                As you walked out of the store and through an alley way towards the street your car was on. When you felt a cold chill go down your spine and you looked around and caught red eyes staring at you.

                "Gar Gengar Gen" The thing you now know as a Pokémon said creepily. You knew about the monsters known as Pokémon coming to your world, but you never experienced them up close. You loved the games and followed along with the series as always. You froze in fear as the Gengar inched closer you didn't move because your brain wouldn't let you move your legs. Then the Gengar jumped for you when a wall of fire appeared to block it.

                "Delphox!" a Delphox appeared in front of you protectively. The fire wall dissipated and the Gengar took its chance and attacked with Shadow Claw which the Delphox blocked with Mystic Fire.  A Shadow Ball came from the Gengar and the Delphox sent it flying away with its stick/wand and performed psychic and badly damaged the Ghost Pokémon and it went running away. A mist surrounded the Delphox and the same man from the Magic Shop appeared where the Pokemon was.

                "My, my it seems you attract unwanted spirits Miss?" he chuckled.

                "Wait! You're a Pokémon!?" You exclaimed stepping back.

                "Now you have control of your body? How strange" he said putting a hand under his chin and tilted his head, a smirk on his face.

                "But yes, I'm a Pokémon and it seems you need a lot of protection from evil spirits" he said offering you a hand.

                "Will you accept me as your Pokémon then Miss?" he asked.

                "Alright but call me (Y/n)" you said taking his hand as he lead you to your car and to this day you still don't know how he knew which car was yours.