How You Met: Decidueye

You knew of the pokemon world mysteriously joining with your world. Were you shocked? Well... that would be a no and you had even seen a few Pidgey flying in the skies the day it happened. But you didn't let that stop you from going towards your goal of becoming an Olympic Archer and one who could hit multiple targets with multiple arrows like in the movies.

So here you were parked outside the archery range when you were walking in with headphones in your ears and you saw people running from the range; you could just barely hear their screams of terror.

"What's going on?!" you yelled taking out an ear bud out of your ear. This caught the attention of a man who was fleeing the range.

"One of those battling monsters is in there!" he yelled as he ran away. Standing there dumbfounded, you knew he was talking about a pokemon, but they're not vicious. Well, maybe Beedrill would be vicious, but really these people are stupid. Mustering up your courage you walked into the range you were met with a distraught and lonely looking Decidueye fumbling with its feet and looking at the ground.

"Hey... Fella? Are you okay?" you asked inching closer to the lonely looking Pokemon . The Decidueye looked up with curiosity and hope. You softly pet the pokemon's hooded head; gaining a cry of joy. You smiled as well and watched in amazement as a mist surrounded the pokemon and formed into a man with deep emerald hair and shining amber eyes. You felt the soft cotton feel of a hat under your finger tips and saw that the man's head come up to your chin and this was him sitting down.

"Thank you for not being scared of me Ma'am" a smooth medium pitched voice spoke up.

"Uh... You're.. welcome? Ar-Are you that Decidueye from a few seconds ago?" You questioned. The man spoke a 'Huh' and looked at his hands.

"Hmm... It would seem so" he said standing up fully and you noticed you came up to his shoulder blades. Looking him over you took note of the bow under his cape and quiver at his waist.

'Right! Decidueye is an Archer... hmm... maybe he could be my mentor' you thought.

"Hey umm... Decidueye right?" you asked.

"Yes Ma'am" he said now curious.

"Do you think you could help me become a better archer if I give you food and shelter" You asked making a pleading puppy dog face.

"Is that all Ma'am? I'd do it even without the food and shelter being promised." He laughed a huge smile on his face.

"Really?!" you spoke with excitement and shock in your voice.

"Yes, but on one condition though" he said grabbing your hand.

"What is it?"

"You tell me your name ma'am"

"Oh! It's (Y/n) (L/n)"

"What a nice name for a wonderful woman" he said gently brushing his lips against your knuckles in a form of a kiss.