Chapter 20 WOHOO!

20 chapters how amazing!!

Taylor's p.o.v

I walk downstairs, only clad in a long night shirt. No one should be up though, it's 3 in the morning. I walk into the kitchen and sigh in relief when I see no one is in here and grab some milk, I pour myself a glass and sip the cold drink. Soon I hear foot-steps coming down the stairs, I chug the rest of the drink and try to sneak past who ever is coming down. Notice the try though as I run straight into... Harry.

"Sorry Taylor." He says, his voice is gruffy and I can tell he's been crying. A pain fills my chest and I scold myself for feeling anything other than anger towards him.

"It's fine." I say but my voice cracks at the end, he looks up from the floor and looks right into my eyes. I find myself captivated in his gorgeous green orbs and I can't look away, then he's tilting his head slightly. His face inches closer and closer to mine and I panic, I cannot kiss him! I duck my head and his lips land on my cheek, he pulls away tears filling his eyes.

"I-I'm just. I just can't. I just I'm sorry. I just, I don't even know anymore Harry." I say stumbling over words and look back at him. A tear falls and I wipe it slowly from his cheek.

"Don't cry Harry." I whisper, staring into his eyes. I need to do this, one last time. I stand on my tiptoes and press my lips to his, and enjoy the last kiss I'll ever have from Harry Styles. He looks at me smiling unto he sees my expression, which turns his smile into a horrified expression.

"I'm so sorry, but we would of never worked out. We tried to pass the obstacles an it never worked, something else pushed us away until it was ourselves pushing us away. I really did and still do love you, but your just one of many. You will always own some part of my heart, I promise. I just want to ask you to do something's." I say, he shakes his head clutching my hips.

"No I'll never give up. Your mine no one else's! Please Taylor, I've loved people before. Let me tell you I have, and then I met you. I don't even know what happened, my heart beat inhumanly fast around, I got tongue tied, I always was trying to impress you, I noticed the little things you did, you were the only thing in my mind ever and I thought and thought of how amazing of a person you are, then BAM I knew I was in love. I love you and I promise I will never let you go, never." He says, I can see the absolute determination in his eyes. To be honest it scares me, terrifies me if you will. Then out of nowhere he kisses me again, gosh these kisses are magical.

"Harry no please no, you've got to move on!" I yell at him frustratedly.

"No you are mine. I only want you, no one girl in this earth compares to you." He says sweetly. I blush and scold myself for it.

"I can't, what if you break my heart again?" I ask in a small voice, that is my worst fear.

"I won't, I'll try so hard not to. I can't believe I did that to you and I'm SOO sorry Taylor." He says, then tucks some of my hair behind my ear.

"I love you." I say, he smiles knowing he won. I guess I'm staying here after all.

"Well then... I'm sorry this isn't grand or anything. But this is long over due, Taylor will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asks, his eyes shining nervously.

"Yes!" I whisper and he picks me up, twirling me around in a circle. Then he gives me a peck on the lips, causing me to smile.

"I'm going back to bed now, goodnight." I say, he pouts but kisses me on the cheek anyway. He walks into the kitchen and I walk into my room, a changed person.

***

I wake up and go to my dresser, finding clothes for another day. Instead there is a note, I recognize Harry's handwriting and read it.

*

Dear Taylor,

I'm sorry we are leaving so soon, I wish I could stay a little bit longer with you. My duties with the band sadly have to be the first in my life right now, but you are my second. We're going back to the U.S, I'll try to call as much as possible. The time zones might be a bit tricky, but love always finds a way. Always remember, Harry Styles loves you.

-Harry( your boyfriend:))

*

I smile after reading it, but then a little sadness takes over. I shake my head trying to clear the thoughts and walk downstairs. I see my mum cooking breakfast and know I need to apologize to her. She finishes and we sit down, I decide it's about the perfect time to do that.

Mum?" I ask glancing at her to make sure I have her attention. She looks up at me, pausing with eating.

"I'm so sorry for the way I acted yesterday, it was uncalled for." I say looking right into her eyes so she knows I'm being sincere. She smiles, immediately forgiving me.

"I know you are sweetie." she says plainly. I laugh and we continue dinner, simple as that I guess.

** 3 months later **

I put my hands in my pockets wishing I had brought something for the walk I decided to go on. The butter winds of winter nipping at any free skin they might find. My coat isn't a very good one, and mum had reminded me it was cold outside but I was stubborn and just wore this thin coat. I finally find the trail in the woods, and go down it. I walk further and find my cave, I go in and notice its somewhat warmer in here.

My cave, I found it when I was lonely one day. I actually don't have any friends, they only want to be friends so the can meet the boys. It's annoying really, and pitiful. Anyways I stumbled across it, I had been crying at the time and it was just there. Ever since then I've hide it and this is where I go to think. It seems to be happening a lot more recently, with all the dating rumors. Harry I always being rumored to be dating a new girl every week, it doesn't bother me usually but the phone calls are scarce now. To be plain and simple I miss him, and the rest of the boys. Liam calls me 3 times a month now, and I know they're busy but I want to hear their voices. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I pull it out, Mum.

Hey mum- T

Honey I need you to come home, now!!!!- M

Ok I'll be there soon. -T

I hang up sighing, I had planned to spend a lot more time here. I even had my matches in hand so I could make a fire, oh well. I go back into the bitter wind and walk down the snow covered trail. About 30 minutes later I make it home, I probably have a cold or something. The temperature dropped very low during my walk, I walk up the stairs and go inside the warmth kissing my skin. I take my wet coat and pants off, leaving me in my shirt and underwear. I run to my room and put on warm clothes and return to the living room, which is where I'm guessing my mum is. Ahaha I'm correct!

"Taylor! Close your eyes I have a surprise for you!" She says excitedly, I close my eyes grinning and open them on her count of three.

"OH MY GOSH!"

A/N- What do youuuu think the surprise is? Eh? COMMENT! VOTE AND FAN!